1. Erian
    I saw this group among the new ones and I thought
    "MUST JOIN...NOW!" XD
    just gotta love those two bishies together ^^
    here's my logic:
    Kanda = "
    Lavi = "
    Kanda + Lavi =
    sorry I just needed a place to vent my frustration on having to do way to much physics-homework :P
  2. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Erian~!!!! I must say you have good taste in pairings

I like your mad addition skillz thar
  3. Erian
    Erian
    rofl thanks dear ^^
    though I still have trouble deciding...
    who's uke and who's seme in this pairing?
    Kanda is so badass, but he'd be so cute as an uke too!
    and Lavi, oh gods Lavi!
    imagine Kanda shoving Lavi roughly up a wall and kissing him senseless (probably doing some other things too... hell, I know he's doing some other things too, but we've gotta keep it within bounds XD)
    and now imagine a heavily blushing Kanda being kissed senseless by our favourite 'baka-usagi', and gods I'll die a happy death when I hear Kanda utter Lavi's name for the first time... in a moan
    .... do you see my dilemma? :P
  4. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    No dilemma at all!!! *sweeps in before the YuuSagi people can respond*

Kanda IS DEH UKE!!!!!! As soon as he entered the scene in the anime, I thought to myself, OH MY GOD, it's the uke!!! (no lie) There is nothing hotter (in my mind) than a bad ass uke. I love them to pieces. Kanda just has "cuddle me" written all over him ... he just doesn't know it He needs a sweetie like Lavi to open him up ... in more ways than one Okay, that last line was uncalled for
  5. SecretlyCares
    SecretlyCares
    I just lurv the double entendre of the last line! :3

I lurv uke!Kanda (cause it's somewhat an indirect way of adoring seme!Lavi too... ) I, err... just find it hard to imaging Lavi bottoming... >.<

6. Erian
    Erian
    @Artemis: oh gods that cracked me up while having a nosebleed
    I still can't decide though.... hmm, maybe I should see it as a good thing...
    now I can read whatever fanfic/doujinshi about Kanda and Lavi together ^^ I don't have to worry wether or not the right one is seme
    speaking of doujinshi... I should check out the doujinshi of them on aarin ^^ (nearly done skipping through TezukaxFuji/FujixTezuka ones :P)
  7. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    doujinshi ... DOUJINSHI!!! That reminds me, we gotta add doujin to the rec thread I'm sure everyone has read La Famile at least (n/m my French spelling).
  8. marly
    marly
    i love La famille, it's so good i can't get enough from reading it, i'm checking the Dounjinshi of them as wel, but the're more Allen/kanda than Lavi/Yuu
    By the way i used one pic from the album to make me a set
  9. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I see that!!! I luvs it

Okay gonna try and collect all the doujinshi and put 'em in the other thread now
  10. aIshiRoi
    aIshiRoi
    @Artemis
    Thanks for the DJ's! Finally I got LaviYuu in my collection :lalalala:
    Thank you
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast