aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Character Bio's

1. Phoenixangel
    Phoenixangel
    these are the bio's I wrote up after the convo with Hakuyoku^_^ being posted separately so they're easy to find XD

Main Character:

Name:
    Heritage: Japanese/English
    Birthplace: England
    Current Residence: Japan
    School:
    Hair: Shoulder length, platinum blonde
    Eyes: Green
    Height: 5ft 11
    Weight: 150 lbs
    Appearance: slightly scruffy, shirt un tucked, school uniform, trainers

Character:

Variable due to game play, but mostly an easy going guy, makes friends easily, popular with girls and guys. Lives by himself (perhaps in school dorms) because his parents have sent him away from home to avoid any ties they have with the local mafia. Not generally a ‘bad’ person however he is easily influenced and coerced into the mafia.

Story wise:

As the game progress’s he joins the mafia anyway despite his parents objections, and either ends up as the boss’s right hand guy (maybe based on who he befriends within the mafia) calling the shots and making decisions, this is the easiest and ’true’ ending to get. If you go a different route you end up as an assassin for the mafia and are ordered to kill your best friend, the choice then becomes one of which man you love more. The assassin who has been training you (also a fellow pupil at the school) or your other friend from school.
    If you chose to save the friend, the mafia kill him and his friend, another ending to achieve.
    If you chose to kill him depending on what method you chose two options are available, you kill him with no problems and the pairing is youXassassin. The other being you chose a bad method, the friend tries to protect himself, kills your teacher. You succeed in killing him anyway and the pairing is youXboss.

If you get all these endings, ‘true ending’, death, successful killing and non successful killing, you can unlock a bonus ending where you can chose not to kill the friend and manage to escape and run away together.

‘non’ mafia friend:

Name: Jacob Gabriel Willheade
    Heritage: German
    Birthplace: America
    School:
    Hair: Long blonde, slightly curly, usually kept in a high ponytail
    Eyes: pale blue
    Height: 6ft 3
    Weight :172 lbs
    Appearance: total neat freak, tidy school, uniform polished shoes buttoned blazer etc, glasses.

Character:
    Top of the class, school president, popular but prefers to keep to himself, bit confused as to how he managed to get the main character as a friend. He shares his room at the school with the mafia guy, and the untidiness irritated him so much he painted a dividing line down the centre of the room, mafia guy amuses himself by tossing junk and rubbish across the line.

Storywise:

Despite being the perfect image of a perfect student he is actually a member of a rival gang to the one the main character is part of, although neither of them know until the main guy is ordered to kill him.
    He’s cultivated a cover in the school but is actually pretty close to becoming the boss of his gang.
    He falls for the main character and when he tried to kill him, he tries to talk him into running away. In the first play of the game, when he succeeds they both die in the second one they succeed and run away together.
  2. Phoenixangel
    Phoenixangel
    (first post was to long)

Mafia guy

Name:
    Heritage: Japanese
    Birthplace: Japan, but lived in America from 5-14
    Current residence: Japan
    School:
    Hair: black, spiky
    Eyes: bright blue
    Height: 6ft 1
    Weight: 166 lbs
    Appearance: really untidy, shirt untucked and undone, trainers, no blazer tie undone round neck or in pocket, gold chain.

Character: lazy, sarcastic and aloof. Everyone wants to know him at school but he’s not interested, rejecting them casually. Has a cool relationship with main guy, they talk occasionally but not much more.
    He smokes, skips lessons and spends most of his time on the school roof.

Storywise:
    Shares a room with non mafia guy, enjoys irritating him by messing up his side of the room. He's part of the gang that the main guy joins, and if you chose the assassin route he becomes your teacher and eventually a close friend.

Mafia boss:

Name:
    Birthplace:
    Hair:
    Eyes:
    Height:
    Weight:
    Appearance:

Any ideas etc on name/character traits yadda yadda post below and once a conclusion has been reached about it i will update it in this post so all the info here is up to date etc ^_^

all weight/height's/ages and a few personality quirks were made up by me when i was writing this. the weight and height is pretty much a random figure that fits a generic 17/18 male the ages are based on the fact they're still in school.

I assumed they are in Japan seeming as no one has had any objections to that or come up with any alternatives however if anyone has any other suggestions for location it's easily changed^^

the non mafia guys name was demon's suggestion although i made the last name up....^^;
  3. DemonKeeper
    DemonKeeper
    I've been thinking of names and the plot and stuff...

I kinda like Japan as the setting, just keep in mind though, it's the yakuza then, not the mafia;;

How about Kailey Joseph(middle name?) Yamano for the main character (that way you can mix in his two heritages in his name, making his mother English and his father the Japanese one)...then when he moved to Japan his name would be changed to Kairi.

I'd imagine they'd all stay in the same dorm? That would be interesting. If that was how it was then you could even make the non-mafia guy, Jacob, the dorm head and that's how he can have a run in with him as well as the other mafia guy since him and Jacob are roommates...just a suggestion.
  4. Phoenixangel
    Phoenixangel
    hmm i was thinking for names the main character needs a general sort of name, hard letters like k and j indicate a hard personality. i find it generallcy indicates an 'evil' character..
    haku and i came up with
    Yori Hamilton for the main character
    Kuya Himeshi for the yakuza guy
    and Jacob Willhede for the other one^^
    ok ne?
  5. DemonKeeper
    DemonKeeper
    I like them! but for some reason I'm having a hard time rolling 'Himeshi' off of my tongue O.o it just sounds weird to me...it might just be because I've never heard a name like it before...^^;;;;
  6. Phoenixangel
    Phoenixangel
    it is a bit odd XD but out of everything we though of that was the best one XD i might have a bit more of a think and see if i can come up with any alternatives.. i think if you say it properly
    himeshi kuya it works better?
    (Kuya is his first name, i know japanese family names come first but the rest of the list was first name first....^^
    ah i forgot to answer bits of your last post XD
    yeah jacob would be the RA/dorm head/class president etc ^_^ kuya's been shoved in his room in an attempt to make him a better student XD
    jacobs the first person yori meets when he arrives at the school, and kinda clings onto him ever after XD he makes friends with the other students but always feels closer to jacob, maybe on his first day he had an accident/made a mistake/got lost etc etc and jacob helped him?
    jacob was just being all prissy and perfect and yori thought he was being nice XD