aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Tentative Story Plot and Character Designs

1. hakuyoku
    hakuyoku
    PLOT:

(in bad summary)
    Main character : (A) = platinum blonde green eye high school transfer student from a wealthy family.
    who is moved to where he is now becase of his family's 'undergound' ties to the dark world which put him in danger of killled... since he's of noble/wealthy family, he learned much of eveything when he was younger....
    and he's Uke....all the way..........*giggles*

so so far we have i believe 3 guy that u can couple with A,
    2 of them are school friend, one is part of the 'mafia'(B) brown short hair blue eyes
    and another who is not part of 'mafia'(C) Blonde long slight curly hair glass
    and the last one is the 'mafia''s boss, or more or less head. who is not much older than the main char.(so far he's a mystery.XD)

basically, the first few chices determinds A's personality, either acceptance to his new enviroment or rebellious.

and then he would get involved with some kinda of events that will eventually push him into the gang.

and inside, determined by which of his personality is chosen, if he was acceptance, he would become the boss's boy, while, if rebellious, he would be under training to be an assissin by B.

in Boss's line, if he does not like boss enough or love C more, (after choices ofcourse)
    C will reveal to be a spy of sort and comes and take out from the gang.(ofcourse if there's anthing too much in btween there would be bad endings.)
    Or if he chose the boss over C, he would end up being the boss's 2nd hand line and learns of his parent's and much of the truth.
    This is the True End.

in Assissin line, he would be asked to Kill C beucase the 'mafia' suspect C to be a spy of sort. then he would resort to see which one he loves more.
    either kill C or not kill him.
    killing C will lead to end with B ,while if not acieve certain requirement, B would die, and he would end up to carry on as B's successor as Boss's Personal bodyguard of sort.(semi-bad ending)
    if acieved required choice, he will have a good end with B
    they will both serve as the most important assissins/killers for the organization.

but not killing C would lead to him getting killed by the gang member.

and Grand end would come after getting all other endings,
    follwing assissin line, not kill C but ends up saving him and they escape from the gang.

so thsi is how the story looks so far..

it's a rather non linear story so it's hard to put it this way...
    (cus most of the big choices makes huge decisions in the story..)
  2. hakuyoku
    hakuyoku
    Main character(A) design .
    (for story synopsis check )
    so far.

platinum blonde, slight long.
    school shirt without jacket.

and just dump whatever we came up with here regard this story ~~^^;
  3. Phoenixangel
    Phoenixangel
    hmm i think his face to 'bad ass' if that makes sense.. it looks like he's trying to kill me XD
    i think for the main guy we need something a little more neutral, and if he is uke then perhaps a bit softer?
    i think that kinda face would go better with the mafia guy.. or even tha mafia boss
    this is a rough sketch i had of him
    sorry if it comes up really big ^^;.. i dont know how to make it small ^^;;.

i'll be the first to admit my drawing skills are lacking XD but as a general idea..
  4. Phoenixangel
    Phoenixangel
    pokes back into life?
    anyone around XD?
  5. DemonKeeper
    DemonKeeper
    sorry having computer troubles, I'm gonna be MIA for a little while...my tablet and scanner are out of commission for a short bit
  6. DemonKeeper
    DemonKeeper
    I'm going to post up a bunch of character designs and stuff late tonight or tomorrow. I got my scanner back working (sadly my computer still can't go online so I have to work off of a 98, but it's not THAT bad >< )
    Everyone seems to have taken a break from the project...has anyone started writing up the story? Just out of curiosity :P
    I feel bad cuz I can't get on any of my IMs to chat with the group members or anything >:
  7. hakuyoku
    hakuyoku
    we are more or less waiting for ur command to start anything =3 XDDD
    hahaa

(aside i have few finals today and next week.....)
    lol
  8. Phoenixangel
    Phoenixangel
    haku and i are kinda itching to start XD like she said we're waiting for the go ahead from you ^^
    i've sent her a character bio i wrote up which i can post somewhere and link you to? or i can post it in this thread? *its kinda long..*
  9. hakuyoku
    hakuyoku
    new thread?
    makes finding eailer?=3.....
    lol............

(cus i dont like digging through floors of posts.....=3..)
  10. Phoenixangel
    Phoenixangel
    damn it...the multichapter thingy would be great for this >< ah well i'll start a new thread for character bios? i'll post the ones i have and then changes can go below and i'd update and amend my original posts?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast