aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Tentative Story Plot and Character Designs

1. DemonKeeper
    DemonKeeper
    Okay, sorry it's taking so long for me to respond back and forth. (I shouldn't be taking so long from this point on). Feel free to do stuff without me guys, I'm pretty lax with this. Anyway, at anyrate, Photobucket was being demonic to me yesterday, I'm gonna get those pics up today around 2 or so once I finish updating to another social group I'm in. :P
  2. Phoenixangel
    Phoenixangel
    ^_^ i can get a writing then XD i posted the bios yesterday lemme know what you think ne ^_^ i'll try and draft out some actual coherant dialouge later then post/pass onto someone to pick apart ^^

that reminds me whos the beta reader again? ^^;;
  3. DemonKeeper
    DemonKeeper
    I like the bios a lot they sound pretty good.

Our Beta is Sorin.

As far as story goes, I think it would be best just to make the beginning a bit like an actual fic or story since a little background is always in order... :P
  4. DemonKeeper
    DemonKeeper
    Here are some of those character designs I put together.
    It's only the ones I've done of the main and his best friend.

These are the ones I drew up for possible main character designs. Sorry they're only head shots, I was working mainly on the hair and eyes since they are most vital to personality.

I also thought of the a name for the main character. How about Kailey, and then his japanese name would be Kairi since the game takes place in Japan.

And then I have these two designs for the best friend...

(ignore the dyslexia >_> my scanner did that and I didn't bother to flip back the way it waas supposed to be)
  5. Phoenixangel
    Phoenixangel
    hmm i think the one in the bottom right is the best suited to the main guy, the other ones look a little french(top right) and uke(bottom left)...XD
    i'm not sure about the friends actually...i'll have a a go at sketching the image i see and see if we can merge the different views we have of them?

i think the best thign is for each of us to have some basic sketches in mind and wait for the beginning of the story to take shape, and see if anythign jumps out before trying to finalise them?
  6. DemonKeeper
    DemonKeeper
    Yeah I kinda liked the one in the bottom right the most too :P

I agree it's easier to come up with character designs as the story progresses and not before :3

I'm gonna draw some backgrounds now...cuz I'm bored and want to see what I can put together.
    What are some of the settings we are going to have...I imagine there's
    the classroom, the dorm rooms, outside the school building, the school roof of course...those are pretty basic so I can work on them. :3
  7. Phoenixangel
    Phoenixangel
    mmm characters need to be drawn after the story has developed, but backgrounds kinda form the basis of the story XD
    i hadn't thought much about where it would be set, obviously a school XD but for what it actually looks like there's no set image.
    So if you and haku have some ideas for the setting it'll be a starting point for the story ^^
    also it might be an idea to have some kinda of generic characters that can be easily modified and slipped in to fill up extra student slots and the teacher etc?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12