aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Discussion Among the Writers

1. DemonKeeper
    DemonKeeper
    What do we want definitely in the game as far as the story goes?

Pooling together the ideas in the Drawing Board do we know any of the basic things that we definitely want to put into the game?
  2. Phoenixangel
    Phoenixangel
    *sits in corner by self* just me on my ownsome then?
    when we've got a kinda rough idea of characters/plot/setting i can start writing a draft intro or something and then you guys can read it and make changes etc.
    how do people think is the best way to write it?
    as a story that can be adapted to gameplay as we go along? or as like one of the game play novel things with turn to page etc..?

hmm this may be a silly idea but would it be any good to use powerpoint to simulate options etc rather than word?
    i dont have RGPmaker or anything...
  3. hakuyoku
    hakuyoku
    if u dont mind me puting an idea here..*wink wink*...
    (although i'm just the artist here............)

idea:.

not regular school kid.(giggles**)
    rich/smart.
    transfers into a new area cus there's soemthing happened at his old school.
    so his parents moved him to a new city.
    and he lives by himself, but is living a wealthy life.

somehow something happends gets him invloved with the undergroud mafia of the region.
    and depend on the first 2 choices ...
    the kid could either become the second hand of the boss or ...one of the assassin under training......
    so the pairing can be boss x kid or assassin kid.

therefore he can then have a double life .........XD.

...and we can expand from there?..

(i really want to draw a pretty boy with suit...........)(giggles*)
  4. Phoenixangel
    Phoenixangel
    no worries ideas are always great its no fun to design a game if you don't like the story ^^

hmm taking your idea maybe there could be two major choices? the first at the beginning something simple like which class or something. then as the storry develops he starts to get involved with mafia or something similar and the choice becomes to join them or fight them.
    the pairings could be mafia bossXmaincharacter or classmateXmaincharacter in either eventuality..like being in love with the wrong side xd

hmm i'm currently writing a naruto fanfic about a school of 'special kids' these ones have psychological problems but perhaps it could be a school for genius's? thats why he's mvoed away. the school could be a boarding school.

depending on whether you choose to join or fight the mafia means you can either fight with the smart kids or try and evade them..