aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Program

1. DemonKeeper
    DemonKeeper
    The program I'm using for the project is RPG Maker XP. It's a fairly simple easy to use program and is fully customizable.

If your curious what the game could look like or what we're generally going for I'll post here a doujinshi game made by a friend of mine.
    It's called D.Nd: Poisoned and its made by Akane Ruiz. It's a doujinshi game made in RPGXP for Death Note.

You can download it from her website, here:

D.Nd : Poisoned

----

When using RPG Maker everything is fully customizable...the background music, the images, the text boxes, the tiny sounds when you click on things. I have various background sounds and musics from different places that can be used freely plus the game itself comes with its own default ones. This too would have to be decided, although they're just minor little tidbits.
  2. Phoenixangel
    Phoenixangel
    :O loves thats game.
    i've got all the endings ^^ i had the screen caps for a while but my memory stick got wiped..i still have the game itself somewhere actually...
  3. hakuyoku
    hakuyoku
    are we gonna have background music or opening/endings...?...
  4. Phoenixangel
    Phoenixangel
    mm yeah at the very least there should be background music and some good op/endings
    but i think we should pick the music last, so it goes with the tone of the whole game...
  5. DemonKeeper
    DemonKeeper
    I have a great site that lets you DL music and ambience sounds for free XD I think it will be a good place to go for that kinda stuff. I also have tons of various soundtracks and instumental kinds of things already on my computer. ^^
  6. Sorin
    Sorin
    Ooh! I love Poisoned! I've been working on a novelization for it.

RPG Maker is probably the best choice for a doujin game like Poisoned.