aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Staff Discussion

1. DemonKeeper
    DemonKeeper
    Important Topic 1: Rating/Censorship
    What rating would you recommend for the current project?
    It is vital that all members of the group agree to these terms and that we all come to a level playing field. Before the storyline can even be thought up or decided on, this is the most important.

Important Topic 2: Jobs/Duties
    While I believe everyone should get a chance to pitch in a little to everything, some people have more and better skills with some things than others. What specific jobs/duties would you like to take on? What things would you like to input on? What is most interesting to you when it concerns this project?
  2. Phoenixangel
    Phoenixangel
    important topic no one: as i already mentioned to demon, i think the best way to decide this is to plan out the story perhaps even start designing the game and see if any mature content is neccesary rather than just in the way or OTT.

if we do decide that mature content is a yes i dislike censoring as it often detracts from 'moment' Xd however i also don't really like the 'in your face' approach. so perhaps a middle ground is needed...

important topic two:
    quite happy to pitch bin on everything, i view writing and story etc as my main forte, but i guess thats down to what you think makes a good story XD
    i'm also reasonable good at drawing and cg'ing. not good enough for the continuity needed for a game but probably ok enough to do some character sketches?
  3. hakuyoku
    hakuyoku
    1) i dont mind ratings, i could draw R18, just takes more time.XD haha
    censor...well, i cant deal staring at certain part(<--immature). so i even censor my own pics XD)....but i can try...
    though i would agree as PhoenixAngel that it's more story based then anything....

i dont know how u people feel about it..
    but for me..writing H/R18 is really a strain on my soul..(<---too much detail XD). lol.

2) i think i will stick with just CGs and character design...hahah...
    maybe start from just any point...and go from there ?..
    sci-fi setting or present setting?...XDD?
    and may i recommand...just at least one guy with long hair...?X?DDD...(<---- loves long hair........)... thehhehe.
  4. Phoenixangel
    Phoenixangel
    huhu writing 18 stuff is easy i love doing it ^^ drawing it i find a little hard and uncomfy..i tried once..it wasnt nice.>< i write hardcore and draw softcore ^^ just the way i roll XD maybe between us ne?XD
    mmm i'm currently in a school boy story kinda mood theres just something smexy about it, plsu tonnes of reference material XD

guys with long hair= a must, just kinda in general for anything..there was this guy with long silvery blonde hair at my college..:O he got on my bus^_^ i think alittle bit of me died when he cut it
  5. DemonKeeper
    DemonKeeper
    as far as censoring....
    writing it is no problem to me...and drawing it as well...I prefer modesty however. A little too much is just that...too much.

And btw I had an idea XD I'm gonna hotkey a little something into the game. When you press a certain key on the keyboard, like lets just say, "C" for example, a screen will pop up over the game...all for the sake if someone walked in or a little kid came by or something. (I've actually already got that coded from another game, it'll go away if you press "C" again) that will give people less to worry about while they play. I dunno about you but when I play yaoi games I always get paranoid someone is going to pop up over my shoulder and start jumping my case. >w<;;;
  6. Phoenixangel
    Phoenixangel
    *played yaoi games in college with a group of friends*
    i have a weird social life..
    i watched Enzai with my friends xd
  7. Sorin
    Sorin
    1) Well, I wouldn't mind betaing any rating. If we do decide to do one with 18 stuff, I'd suggest something like what Akane did with D.Nd: Poisoned and position the characters so you can't really see anything. I find that to be quite tasteful and people are more likely to play it if they knew it was like that. (though censored or uncensored is just about the same anyway).

2) I'm perfectly fine where I am, and I wouldn't mind being a kind of advisor or what ever you want to call it. I'll read any thing and every thing that's done or being worked on.