aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Production Staff

1. DemonKeeper
    DemonKeeper
    Where those who are working on the Projects introduce themselves...

Hey all, I'm DemonKeeper also known as DK. I organized this idea and made it material, not that I'm bragging--a game staff consists of numerous people putting in their joint efforts and I look forward to working with everyone.

I'm willing to put my full effort in and draw up the characters and event scenes and help tie up the loose ends. Call me the Head Organizer and Artist, if you will, since organizing and drawing seems to be my MAIN forte...

I live in the USA, Florida to be exact, and spend most of my time in the fiction corner here on Aarin. You'll hear a lot from me as things start to heat up and we get closer to a finished product.
  2. Phoenixangel
    Phoenixangel
    Hello Phoenixangel here aka Ranchan.
    i don't know what my 'job title' is XD i volunteered to help with the story etc, but i'm a fair hand at drawing/cg colour

i'm happy to deal with whatever comes along XD

i live in London, England and may i say how epic Florida is ^^ i love going there ^^

i also hang out in the fiction corner, mostly writing ^^ as well as fanfiction.net
    looking forward to seeing this completed ^^
  3. hakuyoku
    hakuyoku
    name's Hakuyoku on forum, but i go by the name Sesame.(as of recently )
    XD

and i live in one of the most boring state in US, Texas....
    yes hurricane's loves us too.
    ...sigh*.

i'm mostly just on here...
    for ....urm, downloading dojins?(*laugh*)
    but is trying to be more active..hahaha...

and i'm here as an Artist too....
    (since i pretty fails at everything else.XD)
    =3
  4. Phoenixangel
    Phoenixangel
    hi Sesame-chan ^^ i've never been to texas.. heard it's awesome though ^^
    doujinshi ftw ne XD?
    *goes to finds your art*
    EDIT: found the art.. :O *bows* can i secretly hate you for being way more epic than me?
  5. Sorin
    Sorin
    Hello! I'm Sorin, but I usually go by writersbane or Bane Rieko elsewhere online.

I'm pretty much the beta here, proof reading the scripts and testing the game once they are done. I love to throw around ideas for plot and dialogue and if I'm on feel free to PM me. I'd love to chat here or there, or really anywhere!

I'm usually here to go to the Game forum, Pic Gallery and download sections, but sometimes I ghost through the other places. Most of my time online is spent reading fanfiction.

I live in the US, Maryland precisely. It a bit too hot here for me, mainly because I live a little too close to the beach for my liking.