aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

07-Ghost!!

1. teito13
    teito13
    07 ghost = bishies galore!!!!!!! i can't wait till i can buy my very own mikage dragon plushie!
  2. Muraki3
    Muraki3
    ~ waves at teito-chan!
    O___O
    ~ meeeeeeelts!
    o.o gomee i'm re-watchin 07 ghost from beginin! dat was da effect! xDDDD
  3. teito13
    teito13
    i've kinda stopped watching the anime D:
  4. fionajunehope
    fionajunehope
    hi i reallly really am enjoying this anime i havent read the mangas yet but plan too aya-sam pisses me off what has teito ever done to deserve that ************ is a **** bag there i made it milder
  5. Loveless3173
    Loveless3173
    Hello~
    I hope you don't mind me joining the group too...
    xD haha... I really just... LOVED this manga since the first time i saw it. I am so happy that it has such a huge fandom now. When i first started reading this only a hand full of people knew about it... Kya~ so happy its grown so big~
    The Anime: hmm... you know... i am REALLY happy on how the animation is. i also really liked the Voice actors chosen... however... i didn't really like how they changed some of the story line... and how in some eps they made Teito seem more.... of a cry baby. ^^;;
    The Manga: Kyaa~ i just LOVE it! omg! O.O and i am so freaked out to see what might happen next! DX augh... it seems with every new chapter... Teito only gets more and more bad news... T____T huuu~
    >o< i just hope it all ends well. xD can't wait for the new Chapter~ Yay for 07 Ghost!
  6. cally
    cally
    so what about a second season? is it gonna air in 2010 or is it just rumours? o.O
  7. Yukinarisa
    Yukinarisa
    Hey everyone! I'm Yuki
    and I love 07-Ghost!
    Frau and Ayanami rock!!!
  8. YukiYume
    YukiYume
    Hi My name is Yukime but you can call me Yuki
    Nice to meet you
  9. learning2fly
    learning2fly
    this is my favorite anime, i've watched all the episodes at least twice... though i haven't finished the manga, they must make another season or else i think i'll die, i love Teito and Labrador >////<
  10. AnimeAddick98
    AnimeAddick98
    Kyaaa!!!!~<3
    07-Ghost is my favorite anime! I'm so glad I found this group... I hope I can be active in this group...
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123