aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

2nd Season?

1. TieriaErde
    TieriaErde
    Does anyone know if a second season is going to come out??? I hated the ending of the 1st season....random much?
  2. YukiYume
    YukiYume
    No, sorry i dont know
    Maybe it will come out soon cus the manga is still ongoing
  3. Shanni
    Shanni
    I don't think there's gonna be a second season ~__~ ... never announced...

if there ever is one...it'll probably be YEEARS later...pull another lelouch >=D
  4. Yaoi17angel7
    Yaoi17angel7
    After I finished watching the first season I searched for a second season.
    Well, it's a little bit long ago, but I thought I found out, that a second season is already in work. I'm not quite sure, I will search again.
  5. Yaoi17angel7
    Yaoi17angel7
    Well, as I said I searched again. And found out, that many rumors tell about a second season. Wikipedia says that the final date is still not known.
    Other websites say June 2010 and Winter 2010.
    The manga goes on and the end of the anime was as open as it could be, so I'm really sure that there will be a second season. I guess it will only take some time.
  6. Haruichi
    Haruichi
    Maa, let's hope that they would do a second season. The last ep of the first season kinda exploded for me; it got confusing and I didn't know what the heck was going on. o.o Note that wikipedia says that season two is currently NOT in production, but a start date HAS NOT been announced. Is it safe to infer that they ARE planning on making season two? :3 *hmmm*
  7. Labrador
    Labrador
    It would be nice to see a second season, especially because I would like to see the latest chapters in anime form. Hopefully there will be a continuation of it.
  8. cecile
    cecile
    I really hope they'll make the 2nd season! I want to see more frau and teito
  9. yukina13
    yukina13
    ^
    Me too! I hated the ending of the first season. I just sulked for a while then read the manga again. XD
  10. Toffeequeen
    Toffeequeen
    I want a 2nd season too D; The ending of the first was so well .... open that it just screams for a continuation. Though I think right now there is not enough anga footage for another season, so maybe like winter 2011 sounds possible I think. CAN'T WAIT >////////////////<
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast