aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

2nd Season?

1. TheRedLightning
    TheRedLightning
    If there'll be a second season it might come out some time during 2011, and I've heard rumours about letting season 1 go on a re-run and then make a second season, but what's true I don't know :/

honestly I don't care much for the anime, the manga is better, they made too much fillers in the first season. Plus they made Ayanami look pathetic and weak. Teito can't take him on by himself yet, not even in the manga, so why should he suddenly be able to in the anime?
    I would have understood if it had been Teito + Frau = Ayanami, but not even that... so naaaah I don't really care about the anime anymore.. unless they really starts to follow the manga plot!
  2. sh06112
    sh06112
    yes im soo curious???
  3. ThnksFrThMmrs
    ThnksFrThMmrs
    Omg I really REALLY hope that there's a 2nd one. I mean, the ending of the 1st season pretty much says that there's gonna be a 2nd. Unless they're gonna be losers and just leave us hanging! lol~
  4. okasamyn
    okasamyn
    I really hope that there is going to be a 2nd season soon, very soon.
    Season 1 did not do justice to the Black Hawks (Ayanami was not that weak! ) and the last episode was a huge cliff hanger and I want to see more implied and cute bl in it like the manga.
  5. SaraPearl
    SaraPearl
    I don't think there gonna be a season 2 since they try to end the anime fast with a ending. On the other hand, if they really want to continue the anime, I think the anime will be a bit different from the manga. I agree that Ayanami was not that weak, but since he still not get back his fragments from the Seven Ghost and his body, he cannot release his full power at the moment XD. ( I just hoping that Ayanami will never get back all his fragments and hence he cannot resurrect , if not my lovely Seven Ghost will all died )
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12