aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

He's not "hot." He's A CHILD.

1. Purogia
    Purogia
    Uh, I need to ask...is it bad if I always picture Hitsugaya like a foot taller and such? Like, you know, more developed and such, but still that character?
  2. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    YES, it's VERY BAD, SHAME on you!!!!!!!!!!!

Really, Puro-chan ... I'm so disappointed.

3. jcs1stang
    jcs1stang
    lmfao Yes, yes, but i gotta ask, what the f*ck twelve year old girl do you know that thinks a guy is "hot"? Everyone I've known (even at the age) "Aww he's soooo cute!" And I guess i should have mentioned this earlier, but i'm not one of those *nosebleed* fangirls/guys out there that think Hitsugaya is hot >.> (ichigo however...) I was ust explaining "possibilities" for why
  4. Purogia
    Purogia
    Well, either way, let me just say it's my crack pairing of sorts. Seriously, there was the whole thing with Ukitake giving Hitsugaya snacks and inviting him back to his room, so that goes to certain places...so my mental picture is always "when Hitsugaya is older since it'd be too creepy to picture right now"...so if that's wrong or okay, you tell me...
  5. Grawsparrv
    Grawsparrv
    *snicker*

There's one strange little fact about Hitsugaya, though... I mean, will he ALWAYS be in that body, or what? I mean, he can't be. I remember one episode where they draw him younger. Hmm...

So, how's that? Was he younger?
  6. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Aging in the Bleach-i-verse makes no sense whatsoever ESPECIALLY in Soul Society. And look at Chad, I mean, OMG, is that guy really 15?????

Ukitake x Hitsugaya

No, no, Ukitake-taichou needs a REAL man ... Shunsui x Ukitake

I throw Hitsugaya at Hinamori because I don't know what else to do with him I almost feel sorry for her
  7. PollyW
    PollyW
    Poor Hitsugaya, if he is around normal people, he will never have sex. . However, as I said before, anime/manga screws with our minds (vide: Chad, 15 years old???), and probably also with the minds of portrayed characters, so maybe he will get lucky (with Ukitake, in a backroom, after getting something sweet ).
  8. Grawsparrv
    Grawsparrv
    *LOL*

Artemis - you and I, babe -

- we understand what that lovely man needs, uh?

*purrrr*

And Chad, oh my Goddess! He is one of those Belgian Blue-guys, ain't he? Fifteen my ***!!!
  9. jcs1stang
    jcs1stang
    ok ok, i just can't believe chad really is fifteen >.> too many little "fangirl" moments over him to admit that...

and there is NO ONE better for Ukitake than Shunsui...NO ONE! >.> i refuse to read fics with them paired with anyone else >.> its just wrong...
  10. Grawsparrv
    Grawsparrv
    Hey, jcs

Err, they certainly match, don't they?

*LOL*

Fangirl-moments, eh? *GRINS* Good for you! My ONLY fangirl-ish moments have been over RenBya-ish moments

*purr*
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast