aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Best semes in yaoi

1. dharmaserenity
    dharmaserenity
    Ok, time to list your favorite semes in yaoi. And why are they the best?
  2. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Yay!!

In yaoi/BL:

Kusama Nowaki ~ Okay, what's not to love about Nowaki-kun? He's driven, he's determined to support Hiroki, and he's absolutely sweet as pie (not to mention cute as a button!). But he's also tall and quite masculine, which is a fabulous combination! Although he and Hiroki clash, it's quite evident that they have a very EQUAL relationship, mostly because anytime Nowaki childishly declares that he wants to take care of Hiroki, Hiroki thinks privately to himself how much he likes it!

Katou Youji ~ Ehem, well, he's only the smexiest seme alive (in my humble opinion XD), and like Nowaki, he's younger than his uke, and slightly less mature, which I find tooo cuuuute to resist!!! Katou-kun can be a bit silly and I think that's something that Iwaki loves about him.

So I guess you can tell I like the younger semes Hmmm.

Now in slash stuff:

Sakata Gintoki ~ OMG SEXY MUCH?? He's so lazy and cool, yet at the same time, you know you have nothing to fear around him ... he has barrels of confidence and could probably protect you with his pinky finger. Plus his relationship with Katsura is so cute XD (of course I ship them)

Gwendal von Voltaire ~ Yeah, this is probably my #1 seme of all time. I absolutely love him to sparkly pieces. He's grumpy, gruff, and no-nonsense, but deep down he loves cute things and has super pretty hair. And you just know he's smexing Gunter behind his desk every day and Yuuri's just too stupid to notice.

Yamamoto Takeshi ~ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What can I say about Yamamoto??? How I adore him! How precious he is, how cute, how manly, how I squealed that one time he jumped in to defend Gokudera?! Yeah, again, very happy-go-lucky, hot, very non-threatening on the surface, but he's powerful as all get-out, and he will protect you with his last dying breath.

Yeah I think I see a pattern here

EDIT: Oh and an honorable mention to ABE-KUN from Ookiku Furikabutte!!! How could I forget him?!
  3. dharmaserenity
    dharmaserenity
    In yaoi...

Nowaki from Junjou - sweet and in command, tall, yet young! He is so utterly devoted yet aware of and prides himself in... himself.

Dee from Fake - he never gives up! And he's such a goofball. Yet hot!

Kubo-chan from Wild Adapter - He's dangerous and cold but warm and sweet to Tokito. And no one, NO ONE better mess with Tokito!

I agree with Bridget's choosing of Katou too. He's almost too pretty to be the seme. But he IS. ^^

In Slash...

Hijikata - He's not evil enough. May be a little too often on the receiving end of Okita's cannon/rocket launcher thing. But he never really let's go of his cool. Always has that cigarette lit. Doesn't really get too phased. And that's sexy.

I'll have to think of more as right now I'm drawing a blank lol. I'm sure there are more!
  4. Qwertzu
    Qwertzu
    Iason for me! *hopelessly addicted Ai no Kusabi lover* why? dunno, I have a thing for dominating personalities and he cares about Riki even if he doesn´t want to admit it

and of course, all Ayano Yamane-sensei´s semes. Apart from being dominating and sexy, they are also... err, dominating and sexy?
  5. dharmaserenity
    dharmaserenity
    I think I see a pattern in your choices lol.
  6. Llyev
    Llyev
    I like Muraki from YnM but then again it's just cuz he's smexy xD

Iason - Ai no Kusabi, Kusaka - Fuyu no Semi, Tonoin Kei - Fujimi Orchestra......

That's all I can think of... I also kinda like the switchable characters or the ones that fight to be the top... it's cute xD

A new fascination I've gathered... Hetalia....

Alfred Jones (America) there's just something about a blond in glasses... seriously it's smexy he's an annoying character but yeah xD

Ivan Braginsky (Russia) just a beast truly a beast, which is also awesome.
  7. dharmaserenity
    dharmaserenity
    I do like America. He's adorable.

I think I have a soft spot for Germany lol I think I like it when semes blush occasionally. lol Maybe that's what happens when someone is very anti doe eyed uke?
  8. Toshiya_Neko
    Toshiya_Neko
    Russia is a definite pick.

Swordfish from Under Grand Hotel

Iason from Ai no Kusabi

and my all time favorite seme, is actually a reservable seme (in my eyes) and his name is Kain from Sex Therapist.
  9. Milcah
    Milcah
    Denmark from Hetalia! I seriously love him! His playful and sometimes an airhead, but his really sweet, even though Norway or Sweden don't want him. He is soo determined! And the fact that his a viking and has a bloody past is a plus!

Ludwig from Hetalia too! His really sexy and muscular. And I find it really cute how he doesn't know how to act out his feelings. And it's mostly his point of view, that's why I can sympathized with him.

Abe from Oofuri. Seriously, he is such a caring seme, even though he acts stoic oon the outside. I like how it is his point-of-view.

I think I like it better when it's the seme's point of view, especially the stoic and sadistic semes.
    Most of my faves are ukes though and they're definitely not doe-eyed! And has a pleasing personality too.