aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The only weeping I want to see is from a weeping cock!

1. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    That was corn from THE FUTURE!!! where when you squeeze it the lube comes out through the kernels.
  2. dharmaserenity
    dharmaserenity
    I just snorted.
  3. PollyW
    PollyW
    Genetically modified corn for sexual purposes? Hmm..
  4. dharmaserenity
    dharmaserenity
    A whole new industry is born!
  5. MegaMaz
    MegaMaz
    (lurker is struggling not choke on her tea)
  6. PollyW
    PollyW
    I am now writing a grant proposal trying to get money for my research. And then I was reminded about this thread and thought: how one would go about writing project proposal for such a thing? And then the hamster working in the wheel in my brain got hiccups .
  7. Shippou-chan
    Shippou-chan
    *jump into the discussion*

Quote Originally Posted by EdoYuki
    No one ever writes THAT chapter- nursing my ass monkey and his torn anus. Watch him spend three days in bed with an ice pack on his tush!
    There IS a part like that in the AnK-Novel. I don't know how it's written in the official books, but in the fanlation it's this:

"Riki was adequately lubricated, but he was too small to harbour Iason’s member all at once. Despite knowing that, Iason loosening the ring for him, thrust hard, abrupt and merciless.
    "HMPF!!" .......... Deeply united in a single body, Iason began to rock forcefully. Each time that this happened, Riki’s arms and legs shook in small spasms, while semen spattered abundantly.
    After that, for three whole days, Riki could not move, not even to go to the bathroom without help. Even the impassive Iason frowned, tormented by the bitter aftertaste that experience left him. Nevertheless, the Blondie was not so soft as to change his attitude only for that reason."

What else can I say.^__^
  8. dharmaserenity
    dharmaserenity
    Gosh, I don't know how Riki ever regained the use of his legs lol. Poor dear. But yeah, no donut shaped pillows for most of the ukes... they seem to bounce back after non-lubricated sex. Owie. What's sad is that writers can have a lot of fun incorporating the act of lubrication as part of the sex scene. It's a missed opportunity!
  9. jeun-chan
    jeun-chan
    And condoms. Just about everyone forgets the condoms. I even have it straight from a guy that condoms are a must! Less mess and probably less chaffing.

Though I have to admit that I have a weakness for men crying during/ after sex. Or just in general. Men that is, not the tiny wimpy ukes everywhere. Men can cry from joy too, it even got a mention in a Desperate Housewife episode (really the only thing that was memorable).
    But it probably appeals to the sadistic people out there. It certainly appeals to me in that way.
  10. dharmaserenity
    dharmaserenity
    I've always thought a guy crying either during or just after sex is a little like someone peeing in your chardonnay - major disappointment lol. It's like, "Wha? What!? Was it that...*gasp* bad?" Or sex brings back horrible emotional scarring lol. It CAN'T be a good thing if sex provokes tears lol. Tears of happiness? Hmm, I think the use of tears has been so abused in yaoi that it is too thin a line to tread effectively lol. But that's just my opinion.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234