aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The real Fanfiction Thread

1. RabidYaoiOtaku
    RabidYaoiOtaku
    Reflections of Us
    Reflections of Us, a Naruto fanfic - FanFiction.Net
    Summary: The first time Naruto sees Gaara, he sees himself reflected in those eyes as they stared through the window. GaaNarGaa with some Kaka/Iru. yaoi.This story is rated M for a reason! AU

He Came Every Night
    He came every night, a Naruto fanfic - FanFiction.Net
    Summary: He came every night. He came every night and Shikamaru wondered why. ShikaNaru, meaning yaoi/slash/malexmale love. Warnings inside. Past SasuNaru

Needed
    Needed, a Naruto fanfic - FanFiction.Net
    Jiraiya finds a beaten and broken Naruto. Naruto finds what he always needed. Yaoi

Gift
    Gift, a Naruto fanfic - FanFiction.Net
    Summary:[NejiShikaNaru Lemon OneShot] Naruto always had to spend his birthday alone, but this year something is going to change...

Ragtag Heroes Are Never Fallen
    Ragtag Heroes Are Never Fallen, a Naruto fanfic - FanFiction.Net
    Summary: When Sasuke and Naruto are battling Haku, what if it was Naruto not Sasuke that jumped out and saved his teammate. SasuNaru, Sakurabashing and OOC, AUish.
  2. breathlesstao
    breathlesstao
    Um...so here's the one I'm currently working on.

Spiderwebs
    AU, gonna focus on several characters, rated for future chapters.
    Sasuke gets into an all-boys boarding school in his sophomore year, and of course the new student's arrival turns already chaotic relationships upside down.

...happy reading and hope you enjoy. Please write reviews? Bad or good? Anonymous is allowed too so you don't have to have an acct...thank you.
  3. RabidYaoiOtaku
    RabidYaoiOtaku
    Heres one of my fanfics ^^;; it's a lil short chapter wise but I'm lengthing them as I go

Mirror Fragments, a Naruto fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Sasuke doesn't look like he's comming back. For Naruto it's been getting harder and harder to force his mask from falling apart. Will an S class mission change everything? Or are the severed bonds frayed too thin already..? Yaoi SasuNaru Onesided GaaNaru
  4. RabidYaoiOtaku
    RabidYaoiOtaku
    Heres Another one, I warn you if you don't like character death and sasuke expressing that he has a heart >.>; I mean come on I'd cry if my lover died so would he he's not hollow!

Always, a Naruto fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Sasuke and Naruto are on a mission in snow country, The enemy sends a fatal hit toward Sasuke and Naruto takes the hit. Deathfic SasuNaru Yaoi
  5. breathlesstao
    breathlesstao
    Forest Scene
    Fic's NOT mine, but it got me laugh so hard I couldn't actually finish reading it yesterday. Tis basically a KibaNaru smut...and yeah, also hot. Hope you njoy.