aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Welcome to Uke Naruto-Chan Molestation Free For All~!

1. RabidYaoiOtaku
    RabidYaoiOtaku
    x.x the death bed is NaruSasu as well nooooo peoples only naruto as uke
  2. RabidYaoiOtaku
    RabidYaoiOtaku
    Also if u can give me the link to Gentle Fist Massage V I'd so wanna read it ^^
  3. Lovelessrosegirl
    Lovelessrosegirl
    Finally! I love Uke-Naru-chan!
    This is like the perfect thread!
  4. RabidYaoiOtaku
    RabidYaoiOtaku
    Awww thanks ^^ welcome to the club!
  5. Kaiyou
    Kaiyou
    Yosh! I'm so happy I found this group~ Everybody should totally obey the delicious uke that is Naruto xD

My top pairing is without doubt ItaNaru>w<d My next must be KakaNaru, 'cause face it girls, teacherxstudent relationships are just the cutest thing on planet x3

And as a major fanfiction addict, I'll have to share my favorites as well

Title: The Slave of Sound (by Ren421)
    Link: The Slave of Sound, a Naruto fanfic - FanFiction.Net
    Pairing: SasuNaru
    Category: Angst

Title: Dulce Et Decorum Est (by Ayien)
    Link: Dulce Et Decorum Est, a Naruto fanfic - FanFiction.Net
    Pairing: KakaNaruGaa
    Category: Angst/Romance

Title: Winter Release (by StarsOfYaoi)
    Link: Winter Release, a Naruto fanfic - FanFiction.Net
    Pairing: ItaNaru
    Category: Angst/Romance

I really can't choose wich one of these I find the most brilliant, because they are all such mesmerizing fics that really makes your heart ache for the characters. I strongly recommend you all to read this three great fanfictions, just keep it in mind that they're very angsty and not for the weak souls
  6. filamnder
    filamnder
    slam to all new here. dan da youh ^o^ . my favorite uke naruto pairings is SasuNaru and SaiNaru
  7. RabidYaoiOtaku
    RabidYaoiOtaku
    Can't say I liked "Slave of sound" very much...but I do love Dulce Et Decorum ^^ it's one of my favs as well, I'll also have to look into Winter Release
  8. FluffyFox
    FluffyFox
    My faves are Gaara/Naru, Itatchi/Naru, Sasu/Naru, and Mintato/Naru...and one more...NaruClone/Naru...

I don't know what it is, but seeing him go at it with himself...*Drools* It's really kind of naughty hot!

Has anyone read *Puppy lovin' and all that can happen* It's on Fanfic.net, and it's a Sasu/Naru fanfic!
  9. merraz2590
    merraz2590
    I'm baaaAAACk!!!!
    and here to do some self pimping!!
    Heres the fic that I wrote (dun worry loves Naruto will only be the uke in this one)
    Unmasked
    this is my first fic I have ever written and is still in progress though it only needs one more part to be complete. It's mainly SasuNaru but it does contan ShikaNaru and a smidgen of KyuuNaru. Enjoy!
  10. yaoihime22
    yaoihime22
    Thank you for accepting me in this group, i'm new to aarin so it might take me a while to learn everything .

fav pairings

kakanaru
    itanaru
    sasunaru
    gaanaru
    nejinaru
    shikanaru
    kibanaru

pretty much naru as uke and strong powerfull good looking semes will do .

i have a fic here my first one is a comedy but its worth reading at least that's what my sis tells me

name looks whos laughing now
    its complete and its a one shot
    ck it out
    i posted some pics hope people dont mind

hope to make friends
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast