aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

And so it comes to an end..

1. Hevela
    Hevela
    I really like this manhwa. I'm a little sad that this end but it was really good.
  2. Nekokratik
    Nekokratik
    I Love this serie!! It was so awesome that from time to time I would re-read it ALL again! The plot is amazing and the characters are ... ! I´ve read this serie 6 times already and still don´t get tired of it, but I´m still craving to read the other 2 doujinshis I can´t find ...

Totally Captivated 4 Ever!
  3. keol
    keol
    This is is the most amazing yaoi manwha i have ever read ! I have re-read it over 5 times I think :P ( i have lost count). however I was a little disappointed about the ending, but it was okay.
    I just love yaoi manga/manwha where the plot is a lot about the mafia, it is just so hot !!. And when you also have two hot guys that are totally in love...it becomes impossible to not like
  4. Saraf
    Saraf
    TC dj Last Episode was really the end I love them soooooooooooooooooo much that I can cry But it really would be great if Fox Jung could conceive a child (like in Sex pistols). Mookyul would go crazy over it. I hope more dj's will come out. By the way I added some pics.
  5. Carrie-Quite-Contrary
    Carrie-Quite-Contrary
    I was sad but they are still so nice to look at!
  6. yasamanfr
    yasamanfr
    When u want to describe your feeling about such a nice manga i think every one becomes wordless i loved the story all of it there wasnt even one page i didnt enjoy i liked the ending but deeply if there was no end to such an awesome thing i would be much more happy i also read the dj part and its finished too as far as i know any way i love it
  7. KatieMH2
    KatieMH2
    I hope theres going to be an anime for this eventually!!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123