aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Get Backers

1. Chigusa.dono
    Chigusa.dono
    The first message O.O Get Backers just rocks!! I've watched the anime like 3 years ago and the manga's still ongoing.. I still think when Ginji shrinks in front of Akabane is so funny and cute..
  2. blu chocobo
    blu chocobo
    Ah~

Get Backers rocks my socks XD

Ban and Ginji are so made for each other
  3. Chigusa.dono
    Chigusa.dono
    I agree>.<
    Haa! Now I finally got to add some pictures Woot!
    And Ginji's always so cute and Ban is like, totally Hot!
  4. BlueLigthstars
    BlueLigthstars
    Get backers rocks !!!!!!
    I do love this anime ^_^
  5. eiri
    eiri
    I love love love the pairing of Juubei x Kazuki. Ban is just too hot! *drools* oh and Akabane as well.
  6. Dark Adonis
    Dark Adonis
    Get Backers is one of my favorite shounen/action anime titles! Akabane drew me in! I dressed up as him for a convention that I went to. I also have a sexy picture of Ban and Ginji from New Type USA magazine on my wall.
  7. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    One of the few canon pairs that I'm absolutely crazy over. These two are great!!!
  8. Isan
    Isan
    Naturally I'm all for BanGinji and Juubei x Kazuki, but am I the only one with Masaki x Teshimine? I can't help it! They're so the mommy and daddy of mugenjo XD
  9. sujasmine
    sujasmine
    Cool Pictures. Thanks Chigusa.dono
  10. sujasmine
    sujasmine
    I love Ginji reaction every time he sees Akabane. For someone that is evil, Akabane is so funny. I like the he teases Ginji. One of my favorite episode is when Ginji is in the hosiptal after chasing a rice ball. I love that episode.
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast