aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

General Chatter

1. Jolliapplegirl
    Jolliapplegirl
    Im so happy to find someone who dislikes twilight. here i thought anti-twilight fans were far between, but here you are. how awesome!
  2. mimithenumberon
    mimithenumberon
    oh man i just saw the bunny videos. LOL! i'm still laughing. and for some reason, i think it's better than the movies. oh wait, that reason is because the movies were f*****g stupid!!! sorry........i had to get that out of my system!
  3. meryvamp
    meryvamp
    @ mimi: Ah, thank you I showed those clips to my friend who loves Twilight and I thought surely she would laugh her head off even if she loved Twilight, but she just sorta giggled at some parts. She didn't really find it as LAUGH OUT LOUD as I did. Hmm, I guess maybe she wasn't watching the same clip as me or something *rolls eyes* She obviously didn't get the humor.

I still love that guy's comment though. If I had just watched these bunny clips from the beginning, it would've saved me two and half hours of my life. I wouldn't have had to watch damn Twilight in the first place
  4. mimithenumberon
    mimithenumberon
    how true. it really captures the whole story and it actually makes it funny! maybe your friend didn't find it a funny because she liked twilight........i showed it to my sis who shares my dislike for the movies and she was on the floor! wait! maybe we just have a weird sense of humour in my family...........OoO
  5. meryvamp
    meryvamp
    Well yeah, she's a Twihard fan or whatever they call them. But I thought even the fans would find those bunnies freakin' hilarious!
    My fav part was at the end of the New Moon one with all the teengirl bunnies screaming when Jacob takes off his shirt

I die laughing every time. AH! *wipes away tears* It never gets old!
  6. mimithenumberon
    mimithenumberon
    which reminds me, when i went to see the new moon movie in cinema (with my frinds which for some reason i can't fathom, love the whole Twilight stuff) there was this one middle age mother there. When Jacob took his shirt off she just screamed 'Oh my god!' as in a delighted squeel more than scream.......i swear, it was worth every cent just for that moment!So funny!! god bless strange people.......
  7. meryvamp
    meryvamp
    This is completely random, but as you all know, my second novel involves vampires. I decided to enter a writing contest for the hell of it, which involves some bits and pieces of my novel. If you'd like to read it, click here. (posted under my username) I retain the rights to both pieces.
    Hope you like it
  8. mimithenumberon
    mimithenumberon
    Wow i read your entry! It was very interesting, i wish i could read the whole thing now......i love your style of writing!
  9. meryvamp
    meryvamp
    Thank you, again

Unfortunately, this is apart of my second novel, which means it's a long way off before I get it to the finishing stages

However, I at least know where I'm going with it from start to finish, and it'll probably end up being three books worth. I really don't want to go longer than that. I hate vampire series that are never-ending.

Hmm, I feel like I should also add (since I just looked at that entry again) that I changed the names on purpose In case you were wondering, I do have better character names for my real novel
  10. mimithenumberon
    mimithenumberon
    I was actually wondering about that! OoO Can you read minds?! (just kidding. I hope......)
    I have to say, i only had the pleasure of reading very little of your writing (the vampire knight fic inclusive) but i fell in love with it! Without a shadow of a doubt that fic made it to my faves. I love vampires and all things that are fantastic and i love when writers write good stories with them. No offense to anyone but sometimes they are just plain ridiculous.....You can't associate with the story at all!
    What the hell am i talking about!? Sorry. I went on a tangent again (I really have to stop doing that) Point of the matter is, your writing is awesome. I want to read more. Yeah!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast