aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The REAL Vampires

1. Vixcenn
    Vixcenn
    okay vampires doesn't exist, fictional, but who do you think is the Hottest / Greatest / most badass vampires which does not come from Cullen Coven?
  2. meryvamp
    meryvamp
    Hmm...that's a tough question, but I will give it a go.

Toughest or most badass vamp: By far, I'm gonna have to go with Blade. My reasoning is because "he has all of our strengths and none of our weaknesses." Or something like that He can walk in the daylight and still has the speed and strength of a vampire.

Hottest Vampire: Ugh, there are sooo many, so I decided to choose my top three...and that was really, really hard!
    1) Zero Kiryu from Vampire Knight
    2) Ian somerhalder portrayed as Damon in the TV series The Vampire Diaries
    3) Tom Cruise portrayed as the vampire Lestat in Interview with a Vampire
    Honorable mention: Aaliyah portrayed as Queen Akasha in Queen of the Damned

And finally, the Greatest vampire maybe of all time or at least, when I think of the word 'vampire,' there is one vampire that always shaped the definition of vampires for me. This vampire set the standards for all other vampires (i.e., can't walk in the daylight, uses coffins to travel in during the daytime, vamps can shapeshift into bats/wolves, vamps are extremely seductive beings, and most importantly, they are immortal unless you stake them through the heart). Drum roll please: Bram Stoker's Dracula. And no copycats