aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Join us... The duggie lover...

1. HNCS
    i used to have two german shepherds, sister and brother. both have already passed away quite a few years now. when i was really young used to have a west highland terrier.

I currently don't have any dogs since i can't afford one at the moment =(

but i'm a fan of HUGE dogs, the bigger they are the cuter they are!! Hence why i love great Pyrenees, new foundlands, english sheep dogs, st bernards, and all that's large and cute.
  2. AleYanira
    AleYanira
    I DO love dogs but my mama doesn't, she usually doesn't like any type of animal Oh well... I have a male BOXER, he's my lovely lil' baby!! Though he is getting older (12 dog years) he still behaves as a puppy!! ::squeals:: Sice I live with my aunt, she's an obsessive dog lover, she has like 5 terranovas, 1 beagle and other 4 dogs that I don't know their race. I may love dogs but since I live in a volcanic area, they like to bark all night so I wouldn't recommend having more than 3... But what can I do, thay are sooooo cuddly!!!
  3. tightgrip
    tightgrip
    @HNCS: I know someone who has some really big dogs - they're bull mastiffs - and a 7-month-old "puppy" as tall as an adult labrador!
    They almost look like horses, when you see them running and playing with each other!
  4. Fey801
    Fey801
    I had 2 miniature Schauzer but Ilost my female last August. She was 15 and my remaining male, who is 11, was deteriorating every day since her departure. so I decided to get another dog. I wasn't ready to get another Schnauzer female. When who've had the perfect dog for so long....you just can't replace her. So I got another one but this one is a carlin Pug. She's just a baby and hasn't earned yet that cats aren't meant to be chased. It's juts a matter of education. The little girl deosn't have one once of malice in her.
  5. lillyth
    lillyth
    Hello there ^^

well I've got 2 dogs German Shorthaired Pointer they're borther and sister mine's Foenix and my borther's Fumiko. We got them when our previous dog passed away she was a crossbreed between Bordeaux Dog and Rotweiller, she was soo pretty she looked like a Rot but had the color of the Dog.... She looked scary but was such a sweety it's been 3 years now since she passed away and so it's been 3 years I've got my new dogs ^^
    It were 8 years of happiness and now I hope I'll be able to keep the 'lil ones as long as possible ^^

(great group ^^)
  6. Breslan
    Breslan
    Hello everyone!! I'm Bree and I love dogs!!!! Unfortunatly I'd never have one I live in a house in center of town and there's no space for a pet...my parents and I are not at home until evening so the poor dog would be alone for the most of time...it wouldn't be happy...
  7. GL34EVR
    GL34EVR
    Hello Everyone....I Joined This Group Because...Yes..I admit it...I Love Dogs!!!!

My family has always had a dog...
    We have had 2 golden retrievers...1 we had to get rid of it since he attacked our landlord(but it wasnt my dogs fault..our landlord tried to break inside the house)
    Our other golden retriever died of old age...and other causes...
    We have had a Rottweiler but he died of sadness...since his doggy wife got killed =(
    I had never had my own dog...but my sister managed to get me a cute little Westhighland Terrier...but they stole him after 2 years he was with me =(

I had A Pink-Nose Pitbull..but they killed him...=(
    Now I have 3 pitbulls(1 malle 2 female) *and one female is pregnant*
    I am a huge doggy lover...

**so much sadness I miss all of my dogs
  8. Kuro_Death13
    Kuro_Death13
    I'm Kura, I used to live with my step-mom and we had a dalmatian and a brown dog, (don't know what kind of breed it is) had them since I was 8 or 9.
  9. Trinket
    Trinket
    I have one puppy, she was born from my mothers two dogs.
    Her mother is a white, with black ears and spots Coton de Tulear and her father is a white Maltese.
    She was born on January 26th, 2010. She is or was the second smallest of her siblings. She was born in a litter of five as the second or third (she only had one brother). I half-watched her born. I cannot really watch that, but my mother was doing something at the time.

I named her Gypsy. She is mostly black, although when the light hits it looks dark brown on the very top. She has a white face, and white down her lower front neck and belly and underside of her tail. (I need to get a few pictures of her at some point to show). She's still so tiny, smaller than her father who only weighs 7 lbs himself.
    She has big brown eyes, she always looks sad, but you can tell when she's happy, because she wags her behind along with her tail, too cute.
    I feel weird walking her, because some people think she can't be more than two months, but she'll be six months in a week and one day.

She cannot yet jump up on any of the chairs (which is a good thing, I think), but she will scratch peoples legs so that they'll pick her up, whether for attention or so she can climb into her favorite spot and sleep depends. Don't blow air in her face, she'll try and bite it xD. She's also like a kitty when one moves their hand around on the floor, she'll chase it. Although she tries to steal food off ones plate, if one puts her on the floor... well she can't jump back up, unless one is sitting directly on the floor.

I had to give her bangs a trim, could not see her eyes at all. Still need to trim her behind, but she squirms a lot and is afraid of the scissors. Maybe I should take her to a professional groomer, but I'd worry... She and her parents love to eat fruits and vegetables.
  10. Idalia21
    Idalia21
    I love dogs I have 4 dogs that are big one of them, my german shepard, is named kaiser and he nudges you whenever your walking just to tell you to pay attention to him. I find it strange but he just looks up at me and i really cant do anything about it....
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast