aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SasuNaru Fanfiction Thread~!

1. azure_sea
    azure_sea
    oh, i read that one! *points excitedly a finger to it*
  2. teito13
    teito13
    i'm bad... i skipped over sexy ass but a little less forgotten was sooo good!
  3. Lovelessrosegirl
    Lovelessrosegirl
    Here go two that I'm currently working on..
    I haven't updated in a while (Lazy ol' me) But I'll get to it...eventually.

What Comes After The Rain?
    Rating: M
    Chapters: 14
    Summary:If there's one thing Naruto's good at, it's racing. When Naruto accidentally slips a love letter into Uchiha Sasuke's locker, he might just have to use it to get Sasuke to keep quiet. What'll happen if Sasuke wins? SasuNaru NejiNaru GaaNaru lots of one-side
    Link: What Comes After The Rain?

Is This Microphone On?
    Chapters:1 (I have the second chapter done, I just have to remember to post it sometime...)
    Summary:Naruto is a down on his luck comedian, and when he finally gets his big break he accidentally winds up in a brothel and bought for 2 million yen by the biggest yakuza. He may be in for more than just a joke or two! SasuNaru ItaNaru NejiNaru GaaNaru, alot (Lots of one-sides. )
    Link:Is This Microphone On?

Man, I'm lazy....U.U
  4. teito13
    teito13
    i have one! and it's my very first sasunaru fan fic! yay!
    Broken
    rating: M
    chapters: 1, but i'm working on chapter 2
    Summary: Sasuke and Naurto like each other, possibly love each other, but one thing is keeping them apart: pride. Sasuke's pride won't let him stop until he succeeds in killing his brother. Naruto tries to show him that revenge never fixes things, but will it work? Or will it leave him broken? Sasunaru, Kakairu, maybe Gaaneji
    Link: Broken
  5. yaoiislovedbyme
    yaoiislovedbyme
    omg do you guys know any doujinshis i cant read fanfictions theyre to long
  6. SarukoSn
    SarukoSn
    Title: For Your Eyes Only
    Chapters: 18
    Summary: Iruka decides to mate his pet kitten, Naruto, when he goes into heat. This leads him to meet Kakashi, owner of Sasuke the kitten, and sparks fly. However, the pets are not the only ones who find their soulmates... SasuNaru, KakaIru.

Title: Xtasis
    Chapters: 1
    Summary: Extreme case of miscommunication makes Sasuke and Naruto engage in destructive love as Sasuke's insanity makes Naruto insane, too. Very dark. Rape, extreme violence, slight mentions of S&M. Not for those with a weak stomach.

Title: Failed_Mission
    R
    ating: K
    Summary: Despite failing his solo mission due to a misunderstanding, Sasuke does not feel too bad about it. After all, he found something more important in his mission... Mild SasuNaru.

Title: Quest_for_Truth
    R
    ating: T
    Summary: Sasuke confesses to Naruto. Naruto reluctantly agrees to go out with him because he is afraid that Sasuke will go beserk if he rejects him. However, Naruto starts doubting his own heart when he slowly but surely grows fond of Sasuke...

I'm tired...just go see the great author
    ~Shirohane :3
  7. CrownedReaper
    CrownedReaper
    Here are some fanfictions I really, really liked!

The Sweet 21 Complete
    Summary (copied): FULL summary inside. Chapter 1: July 23, Chapter 2: October 10. Please read and review!

The Hunting Game of Love Complete? (I hope he continues soon!! T^T)
    Summary (copied): FULL SUMMARY INSIDE... Pairings: KakaIru, SasuNaru MAIN , ItaNaru and maybe other pairings in later chapters. Rated M for later chapters, perhaps starting chapter 3 or 2. YAOI, means BOYxBOY SEX in the bathtub and bed, mainly ! And Mpreg too. Please R&R

Lust and Love In Progress
    Summary (copied): Pet! Naruto. Vampire Prince! Sasuke. That's rite, it is another vampire love story but in this story, Naruto is a human pet and he is gifted to a vampire prince as a birthday present. FULL summary inside. SASUNARU! YAOI and LOTS of boy on boy sex!

Your Big Hands Complete
    Summary (copied): Isn't traveling on your own personal yacht not amazing? In the beginning it was. Sasunaru uke'ish Naruto, kidnapping, rape, lemon. Christmas giftfic for Alrye

Guarantee Complete
    Summary (copied): Some promises just can't be given. Naruto learned that the hard way. SasuNaru

The Servant and the Noble In Progress
    Summary (copied): Naruto is a fox demon that's a slave to the daughter of a powerful dragon clan. When the daughter is invited to the Uchiha Clan's youngest son's chosing on his mate, he must tag along to keep his master out of trouble. But what happens there? Sasunaru OCs
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345