aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

We have Sakura-con but I need something more

1. aoigensou
    aoigensou
    I'm waaaay open for an 18+ event. Hopefully to keep a level of maturity to the event (ahaha not likely right? XD) but also to keep from running into problems legally should any arise. Yaoi-con in SanFran is 18+ also, and they're doing pretty well for themselves.
  2. minervahana
    minervahana
    * lol * I won't vouch for maturity but the legal issue would be solved especially in this state. All age shows and events have more "hoops" to jump through depending on the venue. Looks like it really would need to be an 18+ event, otherwise there can be possible legal consequences.
  3. Berylcrazy
    Berylcrazy
    Quite true about the 18+, This may be a silly question...but would there be perhaps....food at a yaoi convention? and what would there be to do? pin the a** on the uke?*smirks*
  4. minervahana
    minervahana
    Food, I would say the rest well I started a thread to kinda figure that out. I wanted to see exactly what works at some cons and what doesn't work on others. If you can please check it out and tell me what you think.
  5. aoigensou
    aoigensou
    I just wrote you a large post about ideas! It's nice to get them out of my head finally, I've been thinking about this for a couple of years XD
  6. minervahana
    minervahana
    Just an FYI the link in my last post is still going so please keep adding or even have a few friends throw in their opinions. I will be updating with information and responding to ideas after xmas because the holidays are just a tad crazy for me. Hope to see everyone on the other side!

MinervaHana
  7. Miyosha
    Miyosha
    Just looked through the Sakuracon Panel list for 2010. Looks like they have a "Yaoi and You" panel going on for beginners of our wonderful, delicious world xD

Also, whose going to Sakuracon this year?
  8. minervahana
    minervahana
    Yeah!!!! I actually went and looked and so going to sakuracon this year!

Oh by the way still working on original idea but taking some time to get things together but will have an update by the summer.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12