aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Movie-verse!

1. sio chan
    sio chan
    Seen Thor - good special effects, pretty actors - but just in my opinion I wasn't impressed. It was frustrating as it had all the makings of being a really good film but the storyline wasn't explained enough its like they cut huge chunks out so that they could throw in more stuff being blown up and CGI monsters >.< But still - Captain America looks fab and Green Lantern looks pretty great too. I have high hopes
  2. REM and the IRS
    REM and the IRS
    *slides in the room and hopes no one notices* Holy Moley! When did we get so many members?! I love you all.

Saw Thor. I enjoyed it. Probably more than I should have. Oh Loki. you were adorable and pathetic, just like you should be. But all in all, I thought it was a pretty good rendition of his origin. Hopefully there will be a sequel. called the Avengers. : D

Also saw First Class. Despite the odd assortment of mutants, Darwin, really? that's so random, i thought it was really well done. Good acting, decent plotline, awesome effects. I even dug the soundtrack.
    Also, you cannot tell me Daddy Erik and Mommy Charles did not make the cutest most bromantic couple in the history of Superhero movies. I wish i could find that article where James McAvoy (Xavier) said he wished they had just got married and stayed best friends. :C

And sorry to break it to some of you guys, but with First Class as a reeboot to the franchise, the first 4 movies apparently never happend. Same wwith Spiderman, and the first 2 hulks, and every Superman movie ever... Oh the retcons. :C
  3. REM and the IRS
    REM and the IRS
    So, who saw Captain America and thought it was fantastic? *raises hand*

Marvel's been on a roll this summer. DC what's wrong with you...
  4. rav
    rav
    Gonna see Cap tomorrow, will report back!
  5. sio chan
    sio chan
    I really enjoyed Captain America - did you stay till after all the credits? How good does the trailer for Avengers look? Damn Good it you ask me ^^ I'm also really looking forward to the new Spiderman! I know that their doing a big 'reboot' to all the franchises ... and you know what>? I can deal with it ^^
  6. REM and the IRS
    REM and the IRS
    Of course I stayed! That trailer! All my hopes and my first born that the Avengers will be amazing. Hnnnnggg~ Loki, you beautiful @55hole. Never stop.

And I totally agree with you sio chan, I can very much deal with the Marvel movie reboots. My hopes are high for the new Peter Parker. C:

DC... not so much. All they have is Nolan's Batman. Which will be like a reunion of the Inception cast, with Cristian Bale standing there awkwardly in the background... -_-;
  7. rav
    rav
    Actually, I think that's an interesting point (the reboots), I mean people make such a big deal out of them with movies, but when you read the comics it's honestly a soft reboot everytime the book changes authors. So when it comes to comic-book movie franchises I personally at least don't care about the reboots, but if the new guy has an interesting take on the characters. How do you guys feel?

One caveat though, with a big character like Spider-Man we really, really don't need to do the origin story again, I wish Hollywood would get this...
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123