aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

General Discussion

1. bad dog no biscuit
    hey guys. new member with a deeeeep fondness for "sin city"! nice to have a manga-relief-group round here.
  2. sio chan
    sio chan
    ohh a Frank Millar fan? Nice to have you here bad dog (I hope you dont mind my shortening your name?) have you read the 300?
  3. sio chan
    sio chan
    ok where are all the other comic fans? saw the adverts for Wolverine in cinema and I've been re-reading my Astro City graphics I'd forgotten how good they are!
  4. sio chan
    sio chan
    Is anyone out there? *sits and talks to herself about comics*
  5. sio chan
    sio chan
    *sniff* have all the comic fans gone home? Come on people I cant keep talking to myself (well I can but it gets kinda dull eventually with no one to disagree with me)
  6. sio chan
    sio chan
    OMFG!! Disney bought Marvel!!! Their going to release all the movies from now on, and have the cartoons/ characters feture on the TV channel and merchindice, I need a fellow fan to be outraged with me!!! Please? *sobs*
  7. REM and the IRS
    REM and the IRS
    First of all, I lives!! Sorry I left you alone sio, alots been happening since I left.

Secondly, DUDE! I know! Disney, Marvel?! WTF man?! Don't get me wrong, I love Disney, I was raised on Disney, but this makes absolutely no sense!
    I don't think we have anything to be worried about though. I find it hard to believe that they'll be muscling in and making demands on Marvel any time soon.

on that note! Thirdly! Peter David I love you for making RictorxShatterstar cannon. and royally p.o.-ing Rob Liefeld. Bwahahaha!
  8. sio chan
    sio chan
    Yays!!! your back! Hope your ok?
    I used to love Disney I still do love classic Disney but that doesnt change the fact that the Disney of present time takes a good idea, good concepts and then turns it all into a cash cow in order to make profit this is where my worry comes from >.< but heres hoping that things dont get truly awful!
  9. REM and the IRS
    REM and the IRS
    Yes I'm alright, I've just been extremely busy. Thanks for caring.

tru dat on the Disney thing.

On a separate note entirely...

B'awwwwww~ Blackest night makes me incredibly sad. Especially with Zombeetle. Ted! What have they done to you?! TT can't you see your breaking Booster's heart? *cries*
  10. XeePi
    XeePi
    I love me some Batman or X-Men pairings. Though it's kinda hard to find good X-Men yaoi. Nightcrawler is my favorite Mmm spandex.
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast