aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Welcome~intro

1. Keiyan
    Keiyan
    Hello all! wow this is my first social-group XD Dedicated to IchiIshi Love lol So hot and sexy! I always had a thing for orange hair and sexy 'brainy' and talented fellas ^.~ Hurray!! This couple was so obvious since the begining of the manga to me anyway, i couldn't help seeing them together lol
    the chemistry between can't be denied
    Thanks for sending an invitation my way!
  2. kurorinslvr
    kurorinslvr
    Welcome to all new members, I am glad you join the group ^-^

@simpleme. well there are a lot good fic in livejournal. Let me take at look a my memories and link you to some of them.

oaky take a look at this. All of them are good fic and some are really long.

Memories of IchiIshi

i know some fic Ishida is the seme
  3. daysconfession
    daysconfession
    OMG i want to read a DJ that has Ishida as seme
  4. kurorinslvr
    kurorinslvr
    I still get to find any, that would be amusing
  5. mitsukunixx
    mitsukunixx
    ICHIxISHI!!
    LOL I'm new to the group
    The pics in the group gallery are awesome!
  6. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Aww, I didn't know these boys had a group! Yay IchiIshi!
  7. kurorinslvr
    kurorinslvr
    welcome to the new members, i am glad to see more people join in.
    now i was reading some ichiishi fic and i just wonder why is ishida so fu**able and rape-able ?
  8. kepompong
    kepompong
    I just joined the group. I'm normally a lurker so honestly, I just joined coz I wanted to see the pictures XD XD XD

kurorinslvr, did you draw the pictures. They are all very pretty. ^^

Btw, I come bearing a fic rec, I haven't finished reading it myself but the picture for each chapter is really pretty so I had to share. The link is below.
    http://sublimeparadigm.livejournal.c...kies+elsewhere
    Btw, Ishida is so fu**able there too but hey, when is he isn't. =p
  9. kurorinslvr
    kurorinslvr
    @ kemponpong, hi welcome, i didn't draw those picture, i think they are from doujinshi. Oh and i read that fic, it is good. i recommend to read all of her fics
  10. Ayumik
    Ayumik
    Hai - Hou Here comes another person obsessed with this pairing... and yep, it´s a pity there´s not so many fics on them oh, and doujins as well.. okay, I downloaded every availaible doujin I found but even though at first it looked like so many now I know there´s just so few
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast