aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Favorite Character?

1. jeun-chan
    jeun-chan
    That's the fight in tiny towels right? If so then yes I squealed
  2. Arsenic RX78
    Arsenic RX78
    I like Simon, but like Rossiu, too.Because there was somebody who liked Rossiu, I was relieved. I often upload Doujinshis of Gurren Lagann. Doujinshis of Rossiu does not have much Thanked Posts. I was able to understand his suffering when I read novelization of Gurren Laggann.
  3. Vixcenn
    Vixcenn
    lol nobody cares about Kittan? XD

It's really hard to choose, but among the characters Kamina inspires me the most. Even though he's fictional, but if it wasn't for him I wouldn't mature to become more positive person ;_; so i guess that makes Kamina no 1.

2nd would be Viral cos he's the only beastman who slowly acknowledges humans, and I happy he came back after the time skip and become so much hotter.
    @ameko OH YES I LOVE THE FIGHT SCENE IN MINI TOWELS (deep down i hoped the towel dropped)

3rd would be Simon, i like him both as shota and adult. I like seeing him grow, probably can relate to him since Kamina is the person he looks up to. He may start of as a coward at first, but when he was younger we can already see that he has more brains than Kamina. Kamina is the type who leaps before he thinks, Simon is the opposite (like the part where he saved Kamina from Viral's attack cos he knew it's hard to win, and that he loved his aniki very much *w* )

ok but to be honest I prefer Kamina x Simon combination <3 I love the way they depend on each other, & Kamina himself admits that he can't go on without Simon... <3 <3

I'm ok with Nia, she isn't annoying. If it wasn't for her Simon wouldn't grow. Didn't like Yoko at first, but I like her future self especially Yomako-sensei XD
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12