aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Sovieous Tests^^

1. Berylcrazy
    Berylcrazy
    Hey does anybody like random tests? the first ones VERY fun^^ "Can you take over the World test^^" lets see which one of you can be part of of what im only going to call Sovieoushttp://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?te...64880214075946
  2. Berylcrazy
    Berylcrazy
    GOD OF WAR
    YOU ROCK!!! Youve got the second highest score bracket possible cos you kicked ass!
    You blew the UN to smithereens and gave old hitler a run for his money you evil bastard you! Well now youve obtained complete global domination theirs nothin left for you to do but eat sleep and take some more tests. Your like some kind of evil genius or something. (Since youve conquered the planet and dont have much else to do please rate the test! cheers!)
  3. pinocchio
    pinocchio
    GOD OF THE WORLD

You scored 63 conqueresness!

YOU ROCK!!! Youve got the second highest score bracket possible cos you kicked ass! You blew the UN to smithereens and gave old hitler a run for his money you evil bastard you! Well now youve obtained complete global domination theirs nothin left for you to do but eat sleep and take some more tests. Your like some kind of evil genius or something. (Since youve conquered the planet and dont have much else to do please rate the test! cheers!)

hmmm i didn't expect that! I thought i would be hopeless and probably all other countries would blow me up...
  4. Berylcrazy
    Berylcrazy
    Hey good job! I've decided who ever takes the FIVE main tests i'll have here, that you can become part of Sovieous^^ just 4 more to go j455^^
  5. pinocchio
    pinocchio
    okay.....lol
    *wonders what your talking about*
  6. Berylcrazy
    Berylcrazy
    i dont know myself! im kinda crazy!
  7. pinocchio
    pinocchio
    haha!!!XD i thought so... but that might be a fun thing!
  8. IloveLfromDN
    IloveLfromDN
    Your MAJESTY
    You scored 48 conqueresness!
    CONGRATULATIONS! You invaded 99% of the planet you left The countrys of Uruguay and Hawaii out cos you couldnt be arsed! Good old Bush is now your foot stool and youve got Tony cookin somethin nice in the oven. It goes without saying you are the most sadistic bad mannered and vulgar dictator that ever lived. You rule the world but your going straight to hell!