aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Main Discussion...Chat

1. SemeVolker
    SemeVolker
    Hello, everyone. Just joined the group. I guess the most important things to know about me are that I love cats, I love yaoi, I game a lot, and I listen to a lot of music(play it as well.) Kind of vague here, but if anyone has any questions, feel free to throw me a message. ^^
  2. pinocchio
    pinocchio
    Welcome Volkenator!

this goes out to everyone!
    Please be active!!! And you must post a message here at least once every two days!!!
    Or do you want to die?

3. Berylcrazy
    Berylcrazy
    funny j4255! you seem like the type of person who could join my "Organization" *muhahahahah* or do you want to die? im always right! your thinking pateran is the same as mine! im crazy and evil! oh and welcome Volkenator!
  4. pinocchio
    pinocchio
    what!?
    I am a good angel^^
    I don't know anything about being evil...only the laugh MUHUHAHAHAHA
  5. mtangel
    mtangel
    Hello everyone! My name is angel and I'm new... Sorry, I don't have an avatar yet, but I will soon! lol xD Hope to have fun here with you all!
  6. pinocchio
    pinocchio
    Welcome mtangel!!
    don't worry about not having an avatar!
  7. Berylcrazy
    Berylcrazy
    there angel! welcome to um......this *intersating* group not much going on here V.V um..........im Berry ^^
  8. Jerksterleonne
    Jerksterleonne
    Hello...everyone, I'm a new one...hope you will all enjoy being in this group with me....

Uhmmm....As you all know.....I'm the greatful slave of the wonderful creator of this group.......Master j4255....we have just been like this recently.......and I'm greatful to have such a gentle and cute Master....hah, how do you like that..!!!????.....

To my Master j4255

I have completed your request...anything you like???....It seems that you actually are enjoying yourself..well' just have fun....that's why I'm here right, Master......
  9. Berylcrazy
    Berylcrazy
    there jerksterleonne! im Berry^^ so um..........have you ever seen your Master j4255? i FINALLY have he's a very handsome^^
  10. Jerksterleonne
    Jerksterleonne
    Hi everyone....I will be inactive for a while just ask my Master....alright

To Mr. Berylcrazy

I will deal with the matter later(when I get back)....hihihi......I hope I will see him too but e wont like me I'm not handsome....huhuhu
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast