aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation [Las Vegas] Couples

1. kimblee18
    kimblee18
    Talk about your favourite CSI: LV slash couples here! I'm a total Nick/Greg addict! How about the rest of you?
  2. loveusender
    loveusender
    Nick/Greg are just delectable they mesh so well we should like direct to some nick/greg slash stories, or even have an event where we write them to put up...
  3. AshtrayHeart
    AshtrayHeart
    That is such a good idea! We should have a discussion where we can post some fics!
  4. kimblee18
    kimblee18
    Good idea, love! And thank you so much for joining! Hmm... well, I know where you can find some Nick/Greg ficcies. But they're my own so.... Beware. xD

PS I'm watching the new ep right now!! Nicky = No Greg yet.
  5. ran27
    ran27
    Ok, I saw this and had to say I never thought of this show this way until I saw the episode where Nick and Grissom goes to that adult baby store to (you gotta remember this one) look for something and the lady cashier asked them which one was the baby or something like that. I just laughed . Now I can't stop slashing this show.

Nick/Greg the best.
  6. kimblee18
    kimblee18
    @ran: Yes! That was "King Baby" from season 5. I love that episode, too! xD And also, "Ch-Ch-Changes" also from season 5, where Grissom & Nick have to go check out the transsexual club.... so many good episodes. I'll have to make a list of my top fave Nick/Greg episodes!

Thanks for joining!
  7. teito13
    teito13
    never really thought about CSI pairings... so pissed when warrick died and then greg from ER had to die right after!