aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Favorite Code Geass characters?

1. blu chocobo
    blu chocobo
    What are everyone's favorite characters? :P

Mine's Suzaku, although my feelings did waver around the second season x.x;;
  2. Bilmay
    Bilmay
    Lelouch and not to forget Orange
    i like Suzaku as well .. but i had the urge of killing him at R2 xD
  3. FluffyFox
    FluffyFox
    I love Lelouch!! He's just soo...mmmm...Suzaku is a jerk, but still, he's a hot jerk...so I guess I can still stand him...a little...All hail Zero!!
  4. Kuroneko-sama
    Kuroneko-sama
    I'm going to have to say that its a tie between Lelouche and Xingke.. I adore them both.... coming in second was Suzaku...but my annoyance with him won out in the 2nd season, over my love for him. Hence Orenji-kun taking his place...
  5. Mazoku
    Mazoku
    Definitely Lelouch! He's so freaking cool!>.< Second would be Xing-ke! (Awesome Samurai) I really like Karen too^ ^ Ack..so many hard choices..
  6. Berylcrazy
    Berylcrazy
    I like Lelouch in the sense that he smart, sexy, and evil, but when I first saw rolo I started to become obessed, I know he did some bad stuff (for those who know) but I just love that killer in him, and to obey Lelouch makes it even more hot, but he also has a very sentive side.(If you like rolo or lulu see Rolo x Lulu club, its not just those two.
  7. Mazoku
    Mazoku
    Yep, yep^ ^ Sounds exactly like him
  8. aquamarineAngel
    aquamarineAngel
    I love Lelouch!! He's really smart, talented and cares about his subordinates.
    AND SEXY!!! YUM!!
  9. akirashindou
    akirashindou
    of course Lelouch
  10. Ethaywien
    Ethaywien
    Rollo has to be my fave char, even if he's a psycho killer somtimes ^^
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast