aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Favorite Code Geass characters?

1. Daeva
    Schneizel 'cause I love the prince-like villain-y characters (and he's so pretty and smart <3) but Suzaku is a close second. I also love cute Rolo <3
  2. ShadowStar
    ShadowStar
    My favorite characters are Lelouch, CC, and Xing-ke...and I feel Suzaku redeemed himself at the end of the second season
  3. meridasan
    meridasan
    Lelouch is my favorite character. I did not really like Suzaku - he's such a jerk. Also, there's something about his voice that I don't like, can't put my finger on it, but I also feel the same for Kira from Bleach (same voice actor)... weird huh?
  4. Jeddy
    Jeddy
    Lelouch being at TOP 1 and reserved empty spot for TOP 2-5. Top 6 is Orange, Top 7 is Suzaku and so on.
  5. Animechou
    Animechou
    Hmm Suzaku would be number one for me! But Gino comes in at a close second!
  6. BlueSin
    BlueSin
    Sorry to be so original, but I'm gonna have to go with Lelouch. His eyes...his unnatural height..!his face..!his posture...what were we talking about?
  7. UsagiXMimi
    UsagiXMimi
    A tie between Lelouch and Suzaku. (Although I preferred Suzaku more in the second season when he united with Lelouch)
  8. natsudragneel
    natsudragneel
    Lelouch of course! And I absolutely agree with his ways, eventhough sometimes it's so brutal, than Kururugi the Coward. Hmp. I admire how he will do anything to create a better world for his sister. That he'll even have the world to turn against him just for that! Whooh. So great love.
  9. MercuryLampe
    MercuryLampe
    1. Lelouch
    2. Kallen
    3. Rolo
    other than them i can't say whether i like or not. :P
  10. heri
    heri
    Rolo
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234