aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Favorite Code Geass characters?

1. shanna261
    I love Rollo. Tell me who won't fall for that adorable face I'm always a sucker for the strong silent types. But the quiet ones are always the most deadly.
  2. n1n
    n1n
    lelouch and c.c.
  3. akrias
    akrias
    I probably like Lelouch the best. He's just so... interesting. Always plotting.. and so damn sexy!
  4. TieriaErde
    TieriaErde
    My favorite is Floyd and Jeremiah. Their english V.A's really did a good job I think.
  5. SilverBullet
    SilverBullet
    Suzaku for sure...
  6. Lacie
    Lacie
    My favorite has gotta be Lelouch. How can u not like his charming looks and personality? xD But i also luv Schneizel and Rolo.
    I dont really like Suzaku that much because of his stubborness. Im glad he copperated with Lelouch in the Zero Requiem and stuff but he did handed Lelouch over to Charles. But then again, the story would have been boring without Suzaku -_-
  7. zeruda
    zeruda
    All hail lelouch
    I Love lelouch so much
    so sister complex haha
  8. mermydgurl
    mermydgurl
    Hey everyone. Lelouch is my favorite character. Can you say charisma? Not to mention, he's very smart and cunning. Coming in close second is Rolo. He's just so adorable! He makes me want to hug him! I like Suzaku, but only so much. He probably makes my top ten. Millie and the others are before him. I like the fact that he helps Lelouch in the end, but I hate the fact that he sold him out for power. Anyways, those are my two favs!
  9. Henrylason1
    Henrylason1
    i love suzaku
  10. cally
    cally
    1. Lloyd
    2. C.C.
    3. Mao
    4. Rakshata
    5. Jeremiah

i hate to cut it out at top five..but >.< there are so many great characters in this series it's almost impossible to chose. however, it wouldn't be fair not to mention lelouch. i guess i'm just considering him some sort of god, being all over the list, on the top, on the bottom, everywhere and nowhere at the same time. i mean, he's zero, after all.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast