aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

What are your favorite APH pairings?

1. YaoiLover
    YaoiLover
    So many pairings to pick from! I like USUK, FrUK, Spamano, Turkey/Greece, PruAus, GerIta, Germany/Prussia, DenNor and many more
  2. FindingX
    FindingX
    I-I generally like CanadaxUSA as my diehard OTP. They're just so cute together, and I find there's a lot of historical canon behind the pairing as well. I could probably rant forever about my headcanon on these two, but let's just say it involves Scary Movie Night with them clutching onto each other for support on America's old beat-up couch and the fact that the border between the US and Canada is the longest unbroken, unguarded border between any two nations, if you catch my meaning

Other favorites of mine are probably FrUK, just for the humor, and GermanyxPrussia, although GerIta is wildly cute 'n cuddly. GreecexJapan is really cute too, especially their mutual love for kitties. Sorry that I've ranted!
  3. aiko8bit
    aiko8bit
    I love Sweden/Finland. They are just so cute together. I just started to get into Russia/China. I also like Germay/Italy, Spain/Romano and France/England.
  4. Kankuroadic
    Kankuroadic
    Uhhh.. Goodness.. That's hard. I have a crack pairing that I absolutely love SwitzerlandXPrussia o.0. Yeah I know, you're like "HUH?" It's probably because Switzerland is my all time favorite character and I love how his and Prussia personalities clash.
    Lol, my sensible pairings consist of: PolandXLiet DenmarkXNorway RussiaXLatvia SPAMONO! Oh yes. I love them *dirty thoughts and perverted smile* I basically like everyone except USXUK. America belongs with Canada while England belond with France ^_^
  5. aniloverji12
    aniloverji12
    OMG!! JOKER DEFINATLYYY!!! (:L -Iggybrow smiley * and Gerita,and HRExItachan, Canandaxprussia or canadaxprussia, and Spain and romano, Sufin, Prussiaxhungry and many,many others...homo or hetero couples (:
  6. fennifer
    fennifer
    I love Germany X Prussia! Rome X Germania, but I am hard to find the fanfic or doujinshis about this pairing
    Russia X US is very attractive for me, Russia X Prussia is my love too
  7. alfredjones
    alfredjones
    USUK and Spamano ftw!!!!
  8. WorldsApart
    WorldsApart
    My OTP is Spain/S. Italy and always will be
    But I also like France/England, France/Canada, America/England (but not too much, after a while it bores me), Prussia/Austria, Prussia/Canada (I find them ridicolously cute!),Turkey/Greece and Sweden/Denmark (because I love too much that hate/love relationship they have!). I don't dislike France/Prussia, Prussia/S.Italy or England/S.Italy (two tsunderes! God help us!). And recently I've come to accept some Spain/England... but not too much!
  9. YagamiMisaki
    YagamiMisaki
    My OTP ish Russia X Prussia

But there are tons i <3 as well >.< for example:

Germany X Prussia
    Prussia X Austria
    America X England
    Prussia X Canada (Canada is no longer invisible!!)
    Denmark X Sweden (Either way is fine...)
    Scotland X England (Scotland isn't really created, but never understimate fangirl power LOL. check him out on zerochan.net)
    Spain X Romano
    France X England
    Male Belarus X Russia
    Bad Friend Trio!!! (3p3p3p3p3p)
    Estonia X Lithuania (recently starting to like this, but there's so little of them.....)
    I mean, isn't it sweet? EstXLit
    Pic:
  10. DelilahDesiree
    DelilahDesiree
    Germany X Italy (All time favorite~)
    Greece X Japan (They are so so so cute.)
    America X England
    France X England
    France X Canada (I just love them both)
    Russia X China
    Sweden X Finland
    Denmark X Norway
    Prussia X Austria
    Norway X Iceland
    Turkey X Greece
    Spain X Romano
    America X Canada
    Itacest.