aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

What are your favorite APH pairings?

1. xxradi
    I just got into this series so Im still abit iffy about some names but so far I just ADORE Germany/Italy. yes I know its not the most creative pairing but its just sooooo cute!
    <333
  2. akrias
    Probably my faves right now are GermanyxPrussia and RussiaX...anyone, because Russia is hot. lol. Yes, I do know that I'm weird.
  3. Madessa
    Favorite pairings?
    That would be Germany x Italy...
    It was my favorite from the start and it still is.
    And then, uh... Prussia x Austria, Sweden x Finland, Russia x America... and a lot of crack pairings...

USxUK and France x UK are alright, I guess but... well, imagine being the poor UK between an idiot "I'm a hero an independent!" America und a totally perverted France... that just makes you think "No, I don't want to see this anymore!"
  4. spiffycoco
    I... personally find US/UK too boring. It's EVERYWHERE. I get tired of it, no offense guys. And the fact that he raised him makes it a bit awkward for me, because I always think of England as Mommy/Mummy of them all, hence the nagging.

I'm... a big UK/Japan dork... fkjsdkfsk it's so cute and... angsty. I do enjoy me my US/UK/Japan love triangle though. That's always fun. But idk, Arthur and Kiku contrast enough in a different way than US/UK that I like it, plus, it's more interesting to me.

Russia/China... so amazing. <3 -melts- Uwahhh...
    I've also grown uber attached to Spain/S.Italy(Romano). Ahhh~ so cute. =w=
  5. spiffycoco
    Correction.

Er, of all his... children. Things. Y'know, Australia, Hong Kong (though he's more of a daddy in that case XD), New Zealand, America... yah.
  6. fataltea
    fataltea
    Us/canada! Woo! ^,^
  7. neutralshades
    neutralshades
    America/England and Sweden/Finland... I tend to stay in my comfort zone when it comes to pairings.
  8. benzz
    benzz
    i love doitsu x italy [veneziano]
  9. Huyu
    Huyu
    I love so many pairs in APH *_*!!! but the ones I like the most I think are Japan/China & N.Italy/Germany *_*
  10. leo22334455
    leo22334455
    Ahhhhhhhhhh
    i love usxuk
    so hot and sooo damn awsome!!!!
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast