aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

What are your favorite APH pairings?

1. larosh
    larosh
    It's a doujinshi author lol Her (his?) US/UK dj are of the BESTEST quality - the plot and the art both. The art resembles that of Hidekaz-san himself. (chotto ne^^)
  2. Letovix
    Letovix
    Haha, I'm so unoriginal. XD My favorite pairing is US/UK. (UK makes a wonderful tsundere. <3 ) I really like Germany/Italy though, and Rome/Germania. And I've fallen in love with Russia/Lithuania and Sweden/Finland. X3 Spain/Romano is also love...and so is Korea/China...and Prussia/Austria.....AND also HRE/Chibitalia... Gosh, there's so much BL potential with this show, isn't there? I can't forget France/Canada though... I'm still searching for someone to pair up with Japan, but I can't find anyone I really care to pair him up with... XP I'll probably end up pairing Japan up with Turkey though. XD
  3. ReikaItsumi801
    ReikaItsumi801
    Gosh so many amazing pairings to choose from! Hmmm... well, my first most favorite pairing as of right now is US/UK... [which seems to be very common xD] and then N.Italy/Germany, Prussia/Germany and Austria/Germany. Also like Austria/Prussia... but really I like anyone with anyone in anyway. xD They're all so amazing!
  4. Kleo
    Kleo
    well, my heart n soul pairing is Turkey x Greece XDD 'cos my fav thing ever is the hatred smex

I also lurve US x UK, France x Canada and after the legendary ep 10, France x UK

other than those; Sweden x Finland, Austria x Hungary, Russia x China, and anyone/Prussia XDDD
    and ofcourse everybody's sweetheart Germany x Italy <33
  5. ladykazu
    ladykazu
    ooooooooh, fave pairings omg there are sooooooooooo many. i adore austria so i would have to say germany x austria, germany x n. italy, US x UK , US x austria, france x UK, and turkey x greece (so smexy! ) ack, i feel like a lil fangirl ^^

6. sakura_clamp
    sakura_clamp
    Absolute I love too FinXSu!!!!>_______<
    They've all my heart!!!*___*
  7. YoruHakase
    YoruHakase
    Fin X Su?
    Do you love the reverse pairing? *q*
    Oh, I love you.. *///*
    (Even if I prefer Su-san as seme. X°D)
  8. mizu_chan
    mizu_chan
    Also another favorite of mine:

CRACK PAIRINGS!
  9. ChiBenitsuki
    ChiBenitsuki
    Fave pairings? Huzzah! I can fangirl without giving my RL friends heart attacks! (If I fangirled around my friends as much as I do on the computer or by myself, I think they'd all die of shock. I'm normally fairly quiet around them, aside from my best friend. I'm more openly obssessive around her.)
    Let's see... I have to go with the most canon pairing in there; Germany/N.Italy and HRE/Chibi!Italy since I belive HRE and Germany are one and the same. I also like US/UK even though it's a bit overpowering in fandom now. France/Everyone is great in itself! But France/Canada and France/UK are very special. And I definately support the Bad Friends Trio (France, Spain, Prussia)! Russia/Everyone because all will eventually become one with Russia! Poland/Lithuania is cute. Spain/S.Italy is adorable. And all combinations of Austria/Hungary/Prussia rules! Prussia/Germany/Austria pairings are interesting. Den/Nor, Den/Su, Nor/Ice are all wonderful. Su/Fin and their little family is just too adorable! Den/Nordics is facinating to me. And recently Den/Prussia has caught my attention. Turkey/Greece is also too wonderful to ignore with the love/hate. Greece/Japan, China/Japan, Korea/China, China/Korea, and the UK/Hong Kong/China love triangle are so cute! I think that's about it, but I'll probably think of more later. ^_^
  10. StarRose
    StarRose
    America/England all the way baby! Though France/England is kinda like, my secret fetish
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast