aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

What are your favorite APH pairings?

1. animelover79
    animelover79
    my favorite pairing are USAxUK, SpainXRomano, GermanyXItaly, DermarkXNorway, and Hong KongxKoreai love them hehe
  2. chotea
    chotea
    usuk, asakiku, gerita, spamano, pruhun (boys version >3) turkeyxgreece, romaxgermany, sufin
    and also france x joan of arc (eventhough they are not yaoi couple)
  3. EarlGrey
    EarlGrey
    Hmmm.
    USAxUk, PrussiaxCanada, PrussiaxAustria, GermanyxItaly(NI), SpainxRomano(SI) and sooo many more.
  4. owlcitystars98
    owlcitystars98
    I love, love, love UsUk! The angst is beautiful and they just seem to work ya' know?Also it's my OTP.
    Second to that is GerIta but really who dosen't love those two? And third has to be GrecexJapan just cuz' Japan is all shy and stuff and they both like kitties!
  5. Miyali
    Miyali
    <3 GerIta, UsUk,
    HRExChibitalia <3
  6. laketica
    laketica
    lol someone early on said UK makes a great tsundere... I think that Sugiyama Noriaki makes a great tsundere hahaha. Sasuke. =D But yes! I love USxUK and they actually are the reason I started watching Hetalia. =x toooo cute! I think I like to see Japan uke'ing it up too. =D But I can't decide with who...........
  7. ClearSnow
    ClearSnow
    I love all the Hetalia guys, so I have a compulsive need to pair them up with someone. My favorite pairings are Germany/N. Italy, Greece/Japan, America/England, France/Canada, Russia/China, Prussia/Austria, Denmark/Norway, Sweden/Finland, Spain/Romano. Also approve of Poland/Lithuania, Estonia/Latvia, Iceland/Hong Kong, and Turkey/Egypt. <3
  8. acc1919
    acc1919
    Hmm.. Germany X Italy, America X England, hmm...
  9. insaneyaoiotaku
    insaneyaoiotaku
    My favorite pairings are America/England and Russia/America
  10. yuuramalltheway
    yuuramalltheway
    My OTP are USUK and Spamano
    I just love Arthur's tsundereness LOL
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast