aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

first discussion!

1. kumakun
    kumakun
    yeah..tho I'm kinda wondering if we would be allowed to do that since they aren't our vids to use you know?
  2. kumakun
    kumakun
    also my page has pnish on it^^
  3. mitsukunixx
    mitsukunixx
    Hmmm... i guess your right there.. We could always just ask permission though.
    WE HAVE AN ICON! AND ITS ONE AWESOME ICON TOO!
  4. kumakun
    kumakun
    yeah but those people are a group of their own and I don't really want to ask....
    lol yeah I thought it was about time we had one so I used that one..
  5. mitsukunixx
    mitsukunixx
    Do you mean like youtube vids?
    I can ask if you would like... the internet is faceless, so it doesnt really matter me.
  6. kumakun
    kumakun
    yeah but I don't want you to ask..I'm not scared of them since I talk to alot of them..I just want something of my own...I can put together a slide show or something myself
  7. kumakun
    kumakun
    ok I've been gathering pics and I'm not even close to being done..but I'm wondering what music I should use...should they all have the same song or should they each have their own...I guess it should all be one song...so lets get some ideas!

also think of ways to describe the boys..like daiki is the adorible leader blah blah blah you know?
  8. PurpleMonkeyCovers
    PurpleMonkeyCovers
    Hi all! Joined the group! Love Daiki!! so cute! and i still find it odd that he reminds me of goku from saiyuki. o_O
    Kinda joining in mid brainstorm session i see, but i hope i don't throw anyone off. ^_^
  9. kumakun
    kumakun
    this is the person I said would join ^^
    I think I thought of a song..I'll see what comes of it and show you when its done...but still think of songs to eh?
  10. kumakun
    kumakun
    thought of any songs?
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast