aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Howdy Y'all!

1. Satomichan
    Satomichan
    It seems that this group was created but no intro thread. I guess I will start one. I was actually just thinking about creating a Texas group.

<-----lives in Austin, mighty capitol
  2. Satomichan
    Satomichan
    I see others joining, but does anyone else want to talk? *waves to myself* "hey sato, how's it going" *turns head* "alright, and yourself" *looks back* "good, good...feel like I am going crazy though" *LOL*
  3. chloe1horses
    chloe1horses
    and here i thought no body else here lived in tx.
    in krum(yeah that's right), tx N of dfw
  4. shinedown207
    shinedown207
    Sato: You live in Austin?! that's mighty awesome. Sorry for not posting threads lol I tend to stick to my normal ones and then sometimes I disappear for a length of time. I'm actually stopping by Austin in like a week for 2 days I've always wanted to go. What are good places to check out?

@Chloe: I thought so to for awhile but I'm glad I'm not the only one

I'm from El Paso, Tx. I'm 100&#37; hispanic and I'm completely random. Hopefully more people come on here!!! lol It would be nice to get to know you all.

How'd you find aarin?
  5. Satomichan
    Satomichan
    Yay, people actually posted in here. Even though I wasn't the SG starter, I was thinking about it when it happened.

@chloe: there are actually quite a few, but a lot haven't found this social group yet. I used to live in the DFW area.

@shinedown: Well, Austin has a lot to do and offer, but it depends on what your interests are. It is a very hippy like city, so you will expect to see people pretty laid back and very self expressive. Hitting the Austin specific joints will show you that quickly. Live music is Austin's biggest thing, so you will encounter a lot of that. If you are over 21, hitting 6th street at night can very interesting. I don't get to go out very much since I really only have 1 friend here other than my husband, and he works all the time so I am in most of the time.

I haven't made it as far as El Paso, I am not a Texas native, though I have been here for 7 years now. I have been over a bit of it though, just not really west of the Guadalupe River in the hill country area, and I did make it to Laredo a couple of years ago, the rest is east like Houston, Galveston, Corpus, Rockport...etc..

Nothing wrong with hispanic, my husband is 50%. Completely random is usually fun too. I tend to be random, but there are times that it isn't always suitable, but I can't help myself.

I was referred to aarin from another site. I haven't been into manga that long, yaoi even less, but once I discovered it, I was totally hooked. I was hanging out in the yaoi thread over on mangafox and a member there was one here, so I eventually checked it out, and I am ever so glad that I did.
  6. SilverRoseDragon
    SilverRoseDragon
    Hi everyone
    i'm from dallas
    don't know what else to say
  7. Satomichan
    Satomichan
    It seems most don't know what to say. I am going up to Arlington this weekend to visit a friend, but will likely swing by the big Half-Price off Loop 12 in Dallas since I am already up in that general vicinity.
  8. SilverRoseDragon
    SilverRoseDragon
    if u want somewhere to go for anime you might want to try anime pop
    http://animepopshop.wordpress.com/about/ it's my fave anime store
  9. kakashi0707
    kakashi0707
    Satomichan, SilverD, and everyone
    i'm from Houston.
  10. SilverRoseDragon
    SilverRoseDragon
    cool, when i was younger i use to go to houston to buy anime a lot but since i found my anime store i don't really go anymore, but i do remember my favorite store was always in HK4(Hong Kong Market) on Belair
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast