aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Texas Anime Conventions

1. MegaMaz
    MegaMaz
    @Satomi: Next year, you really should. It was held at the Marriot Hotel, adjacent to RiverCenter Mall. It was really cool, and I'm sorry I didn't post here earlier about it.

Next year, it'll be held at the same place~!

Here's a link to my PB account with some pics. Sharing the love. San Japan 2010 pictures by MegaMaz - Photobucket

My fave of which is this one, taken by someone else. Me and a Kon~! Forgive my dorkiness. XD

2. Satomichan
    Satomichan
    You are so cute! That looks like it was so much fun. I imagine it is only just over an hour away from me too, so I don't have to worry about lodging, and I could even stay in New Braunfels at the in-law's place.
  3. MegaMaz
    MegaMaz

D'aw, thank you! And you soooo could. XD It would be awesome to meet you someday, Satomi.
  4. Satomichan
    Satomichan
    That would indeed be awesome. I am generally in that area at least once a month being that my in-laws take us into town. I am there at the in-laws about once a week.
  5. Saphie12
    Saphie12
    My first anime convention was....oh gosh....2005? 2006? I hardly remember the year but I know it was called kamikazecon. =] It was held in Houston and for it being my first convention, I was overly psyched and felt that there was just too much to see in too little time. Lol. The only mistake with this convention was that I didn't book a hotel room. I didn't know why I figured I wouldn't need one but when it came time to wait for abour 4hrs until the next event I wanted to attend, the wait was excruciating. Nevertheless, I had an amazing time. From there, I normally went to Oni-con and Anime Matsuri (held in Woodlands, TX) until I graduated high school. Just this past summer I actually went ot A-kon for the first time and it's not like any other conventions that I have ever been too. I believe this convention is a whole new experience on it's own because it just always had events going on. I'm already saving to attend A-kon 2012, so perhaps we'll bump into each other
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12