aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Natsume Yuujinchou~

1. kurorinslvr
    kurorinslvr
    have anyone of you had read the manga?
  2. trixy
    trixy
    Hi there
    I love natsume yuujinchou too, both season (i hope i can see the next episode soon)
    i haven't read the manga but it's one of my future plans.
  3. Erkki
    Erkki
    This is one of my favorite animes. Yuujinchou is one of the few animes currently that's so deep and serene =)
  4. azure_sea
    azure_sea
    hey, i am a new member! ^^
    i also like Natsume Yuujinchou. many people may claim that it is a bit boring, but i don't think so! i have liked it from the moment i watched the first episode!
    unfortunately i haven't seen the second season yet. i didn't get farer than the 5th ep because of the lack of subtitles. >.<
  5. Shinrin
    Shinrin
    Joining! Go, Natori-san, go!

I love the manga, and the anime episodes I've seen were beautiful.
  6. mokona666
    mokona666
    Lol thanks for all the participation!!! Btw, does anyone find the CP of Nyanko and Natsume really strange? Or is it just me....? = =lll
  7. fogdragon23
    fogdragon23
    I watched most of the anime and started reading the manga. It's such a beautiful style. <3
  8. xanimex
    xanimex
    Hi new member i love the anime but i didn't even think of the manga i know i was shocked too but im gonna read it now yay!
  9. YukiYume
    YukiYume
    Hi I am new here. Nice to Meet you
  10. HoneyBunches
    HoneyBunches
    Hey! I'm new, but not when it comes to Natsume Yuujinchou! I love both the anime and manga sooo much. Hahaha Natsume is such a bishounen, but that's not the reason why I like Natsume Yuujinchou so much. The plot is absolutely amazing and it completely drew me in. The mood of the whole story reminds me of Mushishi, but I really think they are different in many ways. The manga is amazing and the art isn't too shabby. I like how the anime includes the voice enactments of pro seiyuu(s) and the background music is perfect for the story, but there are some details that can only be captured in the manga. So if the anime AND manga are available, don't hesitate to read/watch both--it's worth it.

Hahaha that may have been too long. But I do agree with the creator of this group, Natsume Yuujinchou really deserves more attention. It's a gem among many.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast