aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Devil May Cry

1. Shini
    Shini
    Okay guuys so release dates are:
    Japan: 31st January
    US: 5th February
    EU: 8th February

All of the same year, meaning 2008. Platforms are PC, PS3 and Xbox360. There's the possibility of buying a special edition with a mettalic case and other stuff in it too~! x3

And Kuro's writing a fic? MUST read when she's done with it! xD *gonna spam in her profile later* I love uke!Vergil but I like seme!Vergil too... It's too hard to choose!
  2. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    Gah, I want to write about Nero but there's nothing to know about him yet <-impatient
  3. Shini
    Shini
    You could just make it up for now! He seems pretty reckless though, and gets angry easily against Dante, but he can cry too! x3 People said he is emo! Ha ha ha!
  4. Kuroneko-sama
    Kuroneko-sama
    *pumps fist in air* yosh!!

I joined...yay

word does travel fast....yes the rumors are true Shini...I'm gonna mass produce a Seme Vergil
  5. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    Dude, emo Nero would be perfect. That way Dante can really pick on him. *derails w/ her perverted ideas*

Actually, I've been working on another oneshot for awhile It's kind of a 'Who's on top anyway?' sort of thing. Maybe if my brain would stop turning to mush then I could finish it one of these days
  6. synnesai
    synnesai
    top 5 reasons to but Devil May Cry 4 says Yahoo!

>link<
  7. Mifeman
    Mifeman
    It looks good Unfortunately i don't have a XBOX 360 nor a PS3, which means i have to play the game in my PC. I don't know if my system will be good enough to play the game with the settings in maximum quality and detail... I don't think so
  8. SquallxZell
    SquallxZell
    PC for me too. Don't have XBOX 360 or PS3. Now that I know who Nero is! :nod: Fics...did I see the words fics...
  9. synnesai
    synnesai
    -whispers to suqall-

fics.......fics..........fics.......xD
  10. ricca123
    ricca123
    Greetings all!!
    Just came to pay homage to an awesome game series!
    Cant wait to het DMC4... My PS3 is so bland without it. XD
Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast