aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Devil May Cry

1. Shini
    Shini
    @Davy: Of couse! Who do you think I am, HUH?

Yeah, I think that Nero is really a half demon, or maybe his arm made him into one of them, since in the final trailer, you can see him in the Devil Trigger form, which only Dante and Vergil can do normally so~ I guess they MUST be related in some way.. ^^
  2. coz1134
    coz1134
    Well... the thing I've noticed in the games is the girl always has something to do with the bad guy... (Trish and Lucia = created by and Lady is the daughter of...) so maybe they went in a new direction (sort of) and had the main character something to do with the bad guy (like Virgil and Dante) seeing as Dante is depicted to be a bad guy ne? *shrug*

Heh heh... I know it is, I can't wait! *counts down the days*
    Everything I see or read to do with DMC4 makes me want it more!
  3. synnesai
    synnesai
    whoa lady is the daughter of...xD

maybe we should use spoiler tags xD I have yet to beat the 3rd game...stupid bosses...
  4. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    The only way I could beat Vergil was by cheating...>>...and on easy mode.
  5. Shini
    Shini
    @Blue: That's so... laughable! xD Ha ha ha! OMG!! ... *stops* OMG!!

Spoiler tags would be nice, yes. ^^ I dunno about Nero, it's soo mysterious! I guess we'll just have to wait!
  6. blu chocobo
    blu chocobo
    Hihi~

I never played the game, but I watch my brother play it, sort of. XD And I love my Uke!Vergil, he's so damn cute! Er... hot!
  7. synnesai
    synnesai
    haha - same here blue!

er...easy mode that is xD

haha - Hmmm...I like seme vergil myself xD Kuro is making a DMC fic ((hope it's ok I tell ppl kuro~!!!)) It's so interesting - I can't wait to read it =D

anyways...doesn't the game come out this year?? Isn't it for PS3??? >.> If so that sucks~! ((thanks god the new KH games are all on platforms i have...>.>))
  8. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    I'm not real big on videogames. I just sort of figured out how to stay on devil trigger permanently and then just kept hitting him XDD

Yep, only in it for the gay.....

Yeah synnesai it's for PS3, although Shini's told me it's also coming out on PC. If so then that's gonna have to be my option. *sees herself hunched before a computer screen hitting spacebar to make Dante jump*
  9. Marcy Jade
    Marcy Jade
    DMC4 is also coming out for the Xbox 360. I don't know how I'm going to play it. I don't have a 360 or a PS3 and my computer would die if I ever tried to play it on it

Maybe Nero was made by devils, kind of like Lucia from DMC2.

I beat DMC3 on normal and hard...working on Must Die Mode...although all the PS2s in my house are broken so won't be able to try for a while.
  10. synnesai
    synnesai
    yeah shini told me that too xD so I guess that's fo me too xD but I hate playing on he comp xD

I remember trying to play FFVII on the comp and it too me FOREVER to climb the damn ladder and walk through this door @___@;; I could have killed myself!!

xD anyways...maybe I'll just save for a 3 xD when all the kinks are worked out
Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast