aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Devil May Cry

1. Shini
    Shini
    Actually there are two movies. One of them has already been released I think, but you have to buy the dvd. The first one is called err... Remembering sins? Or something like that.. And the second one is called Tears of Sparda (fan-made movie, so they don't have much money to do it xD)
  2. coz1134
    coz1134
    They're all fan movies I think... I read on SonsofSparda that a member emailed Capcom and Capcom said that there were no plans for a movie of DMC or something... *nods*
    I don't know if it ould be any good though... the anime and manga aren't that great... they pretty much contradict the games... (in my opinion)
  3. Marcy Jade
    Marcy Jade
    I only read the first DMC manga, and haven't watched any of the anime yet. Although, I must say the first manga was really weird and made hardly an sense.
  4. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    Here it is people: Why is the anime so friggin' boring? Why is Dante so boring? And why the hell don't they make it a little more action-packed or at least somewhat like the games?

Even if they just made episode after episode of Dante and Vergil trying to kick eachother's ass, that would be more than fine with me
  5. coz1134
    coz1134
    I've only read the first one too but U've stereotyped the whole thing

I know Blue_Star... I can't believe
  6. Shini
    Shini
    @coz1134: I don't know either if it's any good. If I have the chance, I'll try to watch it, but I know the guy who plays Vergil in the Tears of Sparda has a voice that's exactly like Vergil! O_o I'll try to find the link on Youtube... ^^

Well the best of DMC is obvisouly the games, though I liked the first novel, it was quite interesting, especially with Gilver (though timelines and some other stuff are contradictory with the games! xD)

Posted new pictures with Nero <3 Though I don't have many of him u__u
  7. Marcy Jade
    Marcy Jade
    Do you guys think Nero is related to Dante or Vergil in some way? I mean, he looks so much like them!
  8. diablo neko
    diablo neko
    I have the first DMC 3 manga, which was pretty interesting, but I really want to get my hands on the 2nd volume, which concentrates on Vergil. I've sort of read it and liked it, and it had a really nice scene near the end twixt the brothers ;P But yes, the anime was pretty craptacular
    @Marcy Jade: I haven't looked into the game that much, but that could be what they're hinting at, or else why make a really similar looking character? Its confusing! All the guys look the same^^
  9. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    Me and Shini were talking about it, and I guess that maybe Nero's a half demon too??? Or maybe all 'halfbreeds' (is a mutt herself >>) look like that. Who knows, but it does seem kinda weird. That or the designers are just hella lazy^^
  10. Davy
    Did you girls see the final trailer? ITS AWESOME!
Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast