aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Devil May Cry

1. coz1134
    coz1134
    Heh heh yup! I'd happily carry on the Sparda bloodline heh heh or Nero's for that matter!
  2. SquallxZell
    SquallxZell
    Well it looks like I joined not a moment too soon...or is it too late. I didn't even know who Nero was. Thanks Mifeman for providing a link to pic! :nod:
  3. coz1134
    coz1134
    How can anyone not know who Nero is?
    Then again... I only know because every magazine I've seen with DMC4 on the front I buy and I visit the DMC website regularly... I've also read the wikipedia articals and some stuff on the Capcom website... (yes I am that obsessed...) I'm doing a presentation on DMC4 next monday! *dreading it*

Oh and you can get some good DMC pictures from animegalleries.net (I think it was...) here had some cool ones too... and alltheweb.com brings up a wide range of DMC pictures when you search it there for anyone who wanted to know that... sonsofsparda.com has some pictures there too... and its a DMC dedicated forum which rules! (though not as much as here...) (As if the name didn't make that obvious...)
  4. Mifeman
    Mifeman
    @coz1134: Thank you!!! Didn't know the sonsofsparda.com (dumb me). They have some yummy pic
    http://sonsofsparda.com/photos/offic.../original.aspx Is this guy HOT or what? (<-- complete rhetorical question. I know he IS )

You're doing a presentation on DMC 4? That sounds interesting... In what does your presentation consist? (i hope i'm not being too nosy )

What was everyone favorite game of DMC? I really enjoyed DMC3 I particularly like the part where Vergil and Dante fight side by side *sighs*
  5. coz1134
    coz1134
    @Mifeman: Me too! Me too!! *fangirl squeel*

It is basically where it came from (aka how DMC originated as a Resident Evil game etc etc...), How many games in the series etc. Then what it's about... you know, new main character for the first half then Dante is playable for the second... etc. Then release dates *can't wait for February 29th (that's the rease date where I am...)* and what platforms it's on! I think that's about it...
  6. Davy
    my god.... you fan girls.... xD
    These pictures make me shake so badly, I cant play the game and it will be YOUR FAULT! LOL
  7. Mifeman
    Mifeman
    @Davy: ...ssowy But i think you'll recover as soon as you start controlling Dante. don't you guys feel completely perverted thinking how you can control this hot guy... I only wished i could control him and Vergil outside the game

@coz1134: It sounds pretty good!!! I've never seen a presentation like that, with the main theme being a game and how he was created and such. Usually , what i see about games, are the reviews from gaming magazines or websites. Well, good luck with that I'm sure you'll do great
  8. synnesai
    synnesai
    I bought Dant'e Rebellion sword xDDD it was on a whim soooo xD haha...

yeah it's 4ft long and iono what to do with it xD it's just sitting there.....
  9. Shini
    Shini
    @synnesai: OMG! That was.. really on a whim. It's completely useless... Well I wouldn't say no to Dante's sword but yeah..

@Davy: Yeah, fangirl power! Shake with fear! Ha ah ha!
  10. synnesai
    synnesai
    @shini: yeah xD but I wanted it...so...yeah I have it xD haha - iono =p

it's shiny... xD ish...well...my finger prints are all over it now...er...and my friends xD hahaha - it's pretty cool~~~ x3 ^^;;;
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast