aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Devil May Cry

1. Camysan
    Camysan
    Only know Vergil went to hell dramatically, forcing Dante to leave him, since Vergil fell off the cliff even deeper to hell. Gets brainwashed by Mundus and becomes Nelo Angelo since he was too weak to defeat him thinking he could defeat him like his father once done. Dante defeats Mundus while Vergil can't. Their swords and abilities as well. I pretty much did some spoilers but that's really it for mine. Least I think so...

Hope that was understandable? XD
  2. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    Ok thanks. When I get a chance I'll read one. Are they posted on Aarin, or a different site?
  3. Camysan
    Camysan
    Post what? Fanfiction? If so, they're posted anywhere xD
  4. Lovefromwcu
    Lovefromwcu
    I posted some fiction for Dante/Nero in the forums just now, if anyone is interested.
  5. Camysan
    Camysan
    I'm still working on mine -shame- I'm such a procrastinator XD
  6. chibidevil18
    chibidevil18
    The storyline of Devil May Cry is just so sad , but the gameplay is amazings. If I had to choose an uke between both Dante and Vergil, I'd pick Vergil. Dante has proven his worth as a seme so far ^_^
  7. Camysan
    Camysan
    I so totally posted my fic. It's in the 17 area in the complete section 8D
  8. Wayu1
    Wayu1
    Dante x Vergil soo hot!
  9. menchikun
    menchikun
    The games are awesome to play but need more brotherly action...heeheehee... hmm a DMC fanfic would be kinda cool but i also have the procrastinating problem....it can't be helped....Sigh
  10. chibidevil18
    chibidevil18
    Nothing else needs to be said all you need are those two names (Dante & Vergil), an x in the middle and that's when sh*t gets smexy XD
Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast