aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Devil May Cry

1. Camysan
    Camysan
    It's still in the works 8D About...a half or third of it done. I have another when it starts of when they're young, haha. The adorable little devils they are~ As for finishing the fanfic, I should work on that right now rather than download Sims 2 content XD The poor Downloads folder is gonna explode XP Post it here? It'll take up so much space, lulz. I write a lot xP

Awesome Blue! I like to use Nero's Devil Bringer way too much XD "Snatch and grab and sex-I mean KILL you 8D"

DxV all the way!~ Capcom is such a tease ;P I need to steal the PS2 and play the third game again, hehehe~

Edit: Shini, I have MSN 8D
  2. Kuroneko-sama
    Kuroneko-sama
    @ Shini ::haha: You'll get it. I Promise that I wont let the year end before I am done with that oneshot. My birthday was the 2nd of september.... gosh I feel old now...
    And dear, I do have msn... its aim that I barely go on now. Pft... I haven't even installed it on my laptop....xD or you could always PM me... I always get those

@ Camy: you said it! I am so addicted to Nero's Devil Bringer. When I started playing with Dante... it was so hard for me cuz I'd gotten so used to Nero's arm...lol Dante please forgive me!!
  3. Camysan
    Camysan
    Rofl, Kuro, you and I are the same. We write them and it takes a hell lot of time to finish XD

Also, same with getting so used to his arm D: I was like, "Er....sword-no this-no-AGH DX" I even got hit while making sweeeet combos Although, I love it when you get Yamato (snickers).
  4. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    Just joined.

I love this anime. I'm doing an anime night with my friend tomorrow and this is the one we're watching.
  5. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    DEvil may cry isa game too, I didn't know that. Is it fun to play?
  6. Camysan
    Camysan
    Oh hell yes it's fun ^^ I recommend DMC, DMC 3, and DMC 4. DMC 2 is...kinda iffy <<;

I finally bought the first game, DMC and it's quite fun 8D I laughed while seeing Nelo Angelo (coughVergilcough)
  7. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    Who's the best villan for Dante?
  8. Camysan
    Camysan
    Vergil XP They're both equals which would make him the perfect "villain" xP
  9. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    *pops in* Heya kats, Camysan, minna.

I think it'll probably be a unanimous vote for Vergil there^^ It's just too bad that he's not anywhere in the anime. That would've really made the show. At least, I'd watch it for those parts anywayXD

And Yeah. DMC 2...not so good^^; The rest are pretty fun. 3 is still my fave.
  10. Camysan
    Camysan
    Almost 11 pages done for the fic I have for Vergil and Dante. About to start on the sexings, hehehe~ >D

Blue~ -noms- Whut?! He's not in the anime?! D: That's blasphemy D< It muuust have have him! It must, it must, it must! Wait, maybe Dante locked him in a closet or something? :B I would <<;

I looove 3. My most favorite of all~ Why? Huhu, you get to play Vergil if you have SE and I do 8D

Reminds me. I was bored just making them run so what I did was press R1 repeatedly. They looked like they were galloping XDD Vergil looks even more funny doing it.
Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast