aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Devil May Cry

1. Mifeman
    Mifeman
    @Shini: Would you?? Yay!!! I would like that a lot Smexy pictures to drool over
  2. coz1134
    coz1134
    I have loads of DMC pictures too!

I don't know who's on top either... they both seem seme to me... I gues they beat the crap out of each other to decide... who ever wins goes on top
  3. Mifeman
    Mifeman
    @coz1134: Why oh why, does everyone have nic pics of them except me??!! I really need to improve my searching skills

They can both be on the bottom and me on top with a whip
  4. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    @ Mifeman: Oh, just sort of all around really^^ Although, for some reason I felt the need to save a lot of the ones from the old gallery. I'm not sure how many pictures the thing can hold though 0-0 I've got a fewXD

And there's nothing hotter than an all-out brawl to see who wins! *sits back with popcorn to watch the guys fight* I know nothing about Nero though Someone tell me, am I missing out?
  5. Shini
    Shini
    @Mifeman: I'll send the pics tonight~

@Blue: Duh Bluuue! Seriously, you don't know nothing about Nero? Gawd! If you have msn, gimme yours by pm so we can chat up a bit! xD You have to catch up!!
  6. Mifeman
    Mifeman
    @blue: Nero is a new character that appears in Devil May Cry 4. He is a part of on order that worships Sparda. He looks A LOT like Dante... Almost like a younger version...
    Here is a lin to a pic: Nero

@Shini: Thank you
  7. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    Well I guess I shouldn't have said nothingXDD I know who the guy is and all that, I just haven't been able to play it so I'm kinda like 'ehhh?'

Sparda worship, huh?.........
  8. Shini
    Shini
    Like I said before, if DMC was a religion, Sparda would be the god, Vergil would be Judas and Dante... Jesus. LMAO!

I'll worship this religion everyday... xD
  9. Mifeman
    Mifeman
    @Shini: That was just the best sentence ever
  10. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    omg, we can all pray to golden animal-headed hourglass statues and drink sacrificed blood for communion.

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast