aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Devil May Cry

1. Kuroneko-sama
    Kuroneko-sama
    Oh! the idea of Dante taking Nero like Deni suggested...

Just as soon as I finish this VergxDante OS..... maybe I'll try my hand at dantexnero.... and it can all begin with Dante clapping his hands and whistling..*come here boy*...Kyaa!!! ah!! the bunnies are out to get me.....
  2. Camysan
    Camysan
    I'm going to try Dante/Nero as well after I do this Vergil/Dante one (snickers). I love writing fanfiction >D Reading as well >P~
  3. coz1134
    coz1134
    Heh heh heh - Bah... Nero and Dante suddenly seems more attractive to me XD
    Though... I wonder who would be seme out of Dante and Virgil? I mean... Dante seems die hard seme... but Virgil also seems seme
  4. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    Yes write everyone! Wrriitte!!! (I want to read^^)

I was sort of conflicted when I first saw Nero. I was like 'Oh no!' *her fav pair is threatened* But now I'm like 'Hells yeah! Threesome, bitches!' Waaah the 'come here boy'....... I'll never be able to handle this game w/o some vallium or something >>'

Anyone know when the PS3 slim is coming out? 'Cuz I've heard that some of the bigger ones break and well, even if I do get some extra cash, I'm not sure if I should buy one or not....
  5. Camysan
    Camysan
    Mmm, threesome <3~ Oh hell yeah >D Work that...sword ;P

As for Dante and Vergil being seme, both of them are. It's what makes it fun and hot to read. Some do put one of them being the uke but, hey, you sometimes receive things ;D
  6. Deni27
    Deni27
    Yess write!! Write till your fingers bleed!! I must read the lemons!! Oh the lemons!!! Smex! yay!!
  7. Camysan
    Camysan
    I want to play it again X3 I have yet to beat it in Devil Hunter mode though >>; I left off in the last mission for Nero to do. I beat that jungle dragon only using the green orbs in the cocoons that you break since I had no more life stars left x_X But I started a second and then a third game which has so much more crap, thanks to me playing it over and over again that I will play that in Devil Hunter mode.

Could view the cut scenes I unlocked, just to write down what Dante says while destroying the second hell gate >D
  8. Tila007
    Tila007
    Dante and Virgil are so cute when thay are together!!!! I wish Virgil just would have stayed with Dante and made pretty yaoi!!!
  9. Shini
    Shini
    Dude, must play the game this weekend!! *didn't read the spoilers in the thread* Why? Why is the ps3 so frekain' damn expensive, huh?! *sighs*
    Well I heard that Nero could be one of Sparda's sons, though I don't know if it's true, or not! I knew the second I saw the katana in Dante's hands that it was Yamato though... How did he manage to get it back? O___o
    And yeah! Write, write, write! *stalks Kuro and Camysan* =p
  10. Camysan
    Camysan
    I agree with you Tila :P That would be huuuuge fan service >DD

The reason why it's so expensive is because you can play blu-ray discs (it's the cheapest blu-ray player), DVDs, go online (no need to buy the pack to do so like the Xbox 360), and it's pretty damn worth buying it. We got the one that didn't have backwards compatibility since we'll be keeping our PS2 in case one of us wants to play a PS1 or PS2 game. PS3 is allll minnnne <33 Not to mention the sweeet graphics.
Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast