aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Devil May Cry

1. EpitaphOfTwilight_Ce
    EpitaphOfTwilight_Ce
    devil may cry 4 i love that game.nero and dante oh my god.my jaw dropped. so hot...... but i want to know if nero will be in Dmc5[if there ever is going to be one...hoping there is] cause you can just drop him off since now he has yamato. we still need to know if Nero is some how connent to dante by something. because in the game they say he somehows has the power of sparda in him. i hope they dont just drop nero becasue .we still want to know how he is connected to dante and more about nero's past
  2. coz1134
    coz1134
    I know they were planning a DMC5 but I don't know if they still are... ^^ I hope so!

I did think DMC2 was that bad either. Granted it wasn't as good as the first or the third (I have yet to play the fourth ) but it was still a good game ^^;

Do you think Nero could be one of their sons or something? I doubt they'll make it that he's Virgil's reincarnation... hahaha

I don't know whether they'll keep Nero... he was a main playable character in DMC4 so they may keep him in it... but I want Dante back as lead
    Heh heh heh, but then they got rid of Trish and Lucia eh? But they brought Trish back... hmm...
  3. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    Nero being one of their sons....>>' I hope it ain't so, coz. Totally blinded by OTPness hereXD (<----sad, really)

Well, I bought DMC2 last month for like $7XD Hell, it was there, I was there...
    I played it but sorta had a hard time figuring out just what the hell was going on 0_o And then at the end there's that big turkey monster that shoots lasers? >>' Granted Dante looks sexy as hell in this one (my fave outfit on him) it's still kinda...i dunno...ick XD
  4. thebrokenme
    thebrokenme
    No. Nero isn't a reincarnation or anything...sadly...he just has a demon arm and has Vergil's power...if you've seen the video clip...*SPOILERS*

Where Nero fixes Vergils sword and then Vergils demon self is behind Nero and Nero's all like...'I heard a voice...and that voice said...power...I need more power...'

It sent shivers down my spine.

It was an awesome game, I'm on Hellon Hell mood. O)_(o So hard man...especially Dante's levels...this means I've beaten the game...around 6, 7 times...hahahaha.

I have no life.
  5. Camysan
    Camysan
    @thebrokenme: I was shocked when Nero said that.

I think they will meet Nero again. SPOILER COMING! LOOK AWAY!

He asked, "Will we meet again?" (Highlight it)

I can't wait till DMC 5 comes out. I'm sure they'll make it since everyone wants it to continue. For those who finished off Berial with Dante, I loved what happened next. It screamed double meaning >D~
  6. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    @ thebrokenme: Well thanks for the infoXD I'm glad Vergil's not entirely out of the mix *grins like a lunatic* Man, the sh*t I'm gonna write once I finally get this gameXD

@ Camysan: That is so bitchinXD Sounds like I'm going to be too immature to handle this game >>' I'll be too busy fangirling...
  7. Kuroneko-sama
    Kuroneko-sama
    Lets face it... The DMC games were not meant for those who don't appreciate the shounen-ai hints in it...
    And yeah when I came across that part with Yamato being broken.. and Nero being able to put it back together...that whole cut scene, this was me----> I think I must have made a weird face cuz my sister ran to the kitchen to get me a glass of water and repeatedly asked me if I was ok. I was in heaven that night!

Blue... trust me... you wont be the only one fangirling when we finish this game. I'll probably be running around my living room squeeling...>.<"...

Jeez I haven't had time to finish DMC 4 and I'm already for a DMC 5
  8. Camysan
    Camysan
    Haha. It does have shounen-ai hints - big time. I loved the part when Nero puts Yamato back together. I love using it - it kicks ass. I wish I could send that powerful cut though Damn DX

I just noticed that "I'm DEAD" smiley is rubbing their own butt XD

DMC 5...I hate waiting D<

Oh yeah, you should be fan girling. If you weren't, there's something wrong with you XD Even I smirk at the hints - and laugh XP Just wait till you beat Berial with Dante. It'll have you laughing. It always gets me |D
  9. coz1134
    coz1134
    Damn all these hints are doing my head in! Give me spoilers or something!

Heh heh heh, damn I can't wait to get that game... it makes me sad that it won't be for *ages* Did anyone watch the DMC4 Zero Punctuation ep? He doesn't know what he's talking about XD
  10. Deni27
    Deni27
    Oh the hints in DMC4...I love them. The thought of Dante just taking Nero is...is...
Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast